3 - Browns +7 -115
1 - Browns ML +250
3 - Bengals -5
3 - Chargers +6
1 - Chargers ML +230
3 - Raiders +3
3 - Bears +7
1 - Bears ML +260

Lot of units riding after an awful week. Ravens play last week was the major gotcha as it was it was a 10 unit swing.

Nuggets on the Browns....most of their big plays given up on defense last week were due to highly avoidable mental errors (lined up in the wrong spot). When they got those corrected in the 2h they didn't look bad. Hoping Gilbert can play better because he has to for this defense to succeed. Read a stat on Brees over the last couple of yrs...td/int ratio nearly 5:1 on turf (insane) and 1:1 on grass. All 70k will be out. I expect the Browns to win this game rather easily.

Gl everyone

And as some of you know I'm not a complete homer ...not afraid at all to bet against my teams (bet against the Browns last week actually and hedged some off at half). 3-0 betting on bucks games (both for and against) and 3-0 betting on my alma mater KSU games this year (all against)

Best weekend I've ever had in 15+ years of gambling. Killed cfb and huge day today...hit some huge parlay payouts as well that included a mix of em. Cheers and thanks for all the great information from this site

i was just running through your plays…i was like, "yeah, he hit that one, and that one. oh, and he got that ml winner. and another. oh, and another"….props to you Joe, crazy good :cheers3:

Back