NFL Week #2

Tito

The Salty Dog
5-2 (+3.7)

Good start, only play I was upset with was the Steelers 2h bet for 2u. It was just an impulse bet and not needed….Anyway, I will try to give reasons when I can with all the plays. Will be adding to this through the week….

Steelers/Ravens OVER 44 (-119) -1u-
- I thought the Raven D looked pretty good, from what I saw of the game, but not a lights out D. Ben has a lot of weapons at his disposal and he will be slinging it, Wheaton looks really good too. Steelers D can def be had, not too worried about that side of things. Lean Ravens too.

Dolphins pk -2u-

Dolphins/Bills UNDER 43 (-120) -2u-

Cardinals/Giants UNDER 43 -1u-

Packers -8 -2u-

Rams/Bucs UNDER 38 (-117) -2u-

Seahawks/Chargers OVER 44 -2u-

Pats OVER 42/Pack -1.5 -2u-

Eagles/Colts OVER 53.5 -2u-
OVER 54 -1u-

Will try to add thoughts. Have a bunch more leans I need to work through and will add when I can. Good luck this weekend!

:shake:

Last edited:
thank you guys :shake:

Missed on the Over last night…Added to the Mnf over and played the Bills Under, really like that play…will have some more to add

steed, smola, alex - thank you & gl :cheers3:

Adding:

Rams/Bucs UNDER 38 (-117) -2u-

Seahawks/Chargers OVER 44 -2u-

Still up in the air w the Jags & Rams, want to play them both…but can't bring myself to it. Like the Jags better of the two. But I can only get 5.5 right now. Also going to add a teaser w the Pats Over and Packers, waiting to see if the total ticks down .5...

Back