NFL WEEK #2

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
WK #1: 5-4
WK #2: 4-1

PROPS: 0-1

Not a great week #1, but a slight winner.

Was fairly content with the way I saw things with my losses in Ravens -1, Bucs -2.5, Jets 2H -2.5 & Broncos TT Over 31.5.

Selections WK #2:

Jags v Skins OVER 43.5 & OVER 42.5 [1 unit each]. Line moved 'in my favor' and I took it again WIN & WIN

Titans Team Total UNDER 26.5 WIN

UNDER 23.5 1H Jets@GBAY LOSE (WAS COUNTING ON JETS D...FORGOT ABOUT THEIR O)

Bears Team Total OVER 20​WIN

Eagles Team Total OVER 25 WIN

Leans: Texans -3, Cincy -5, Jags+6, Bears +7, Jets +8, Jags TT over (no wagers)

A PROP BET: Riley Cooper OVER 42.5 yds receiving ​LOSE

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by fellows...Tito, I have been busy but I think I recall you having a good week #1. :shake:

Added above.

As indicated by the small card, I just could not pull trigger on much this week.

Briefly, reasons for my selections.

OVER in Jags/Skins: I think it was in the discussion and/or 'what did you learn?' thread, but Skins had 2 fumbles inside the 10-20 last week and I believe left points on the board which I trust they can get at home. That combined with the fact IMO Jags defense is not equivalent to Texans D and I have Skins with 28 points. Similarly, I believe that Chad Henne and Jags >= Fitzgerald/Texans and have ability to score and really thought about, still thinking about, taking Jags team total OVER 17.5. Hope this bet works out b/c I have more than usual confidence in it. The line has moved down to 42.5 and/or 43 so others do not agree with me.

Titans team total Under: Long short is that I put this in the 'gut' category from what I saw 1st week. Titans scored 26 last week with 3 turnovers by KC. KC D played very poorly. Cowboys D is "bad" but actually looked better than expected with Dallas' own turnovers leading to SF TDs. If Jason Garret is smart (he is not) he will run Demarco and this will be a game where points are at premium. I will see, i guess, if Jake Locker et al will get over 26.5. I betting they do not.

:prayer

Adding Bears Team Total OVER 20.

Not a popular selection, but i saw some of SF last week in Dallas and my thought is that Bears can get to 23-27. The sharps or someone disagree b/c line has come down .5.

Thank you Bears

3-1 today on posted plays, which is record i keep...... had a few more winners but also a big moose on Under in Texans game on unposted

Added Eagles Team Total OVER 25.

Short/Sweet:I am not wagering game, lean Eagles +3. I also lean Under 53.5 (public all over the over) but can see it going over with ease too. Foles will be well protected, McCoy should do fine and up-tempo will create opportunities for Foles to move ball on play-action passing against this defense.

Plus I am playing a Prop of Riley Cooper Over 42.5 yds receiving

Back