NFL Week 2 - post your favorite ML dog play

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
Well, struck out on Jets last week. Should have stuck with my second pick Jacksonville. The Colts and, in particular, Philip Rivers are who we thought they were. The Colts are well coached and will get better but I expect them to struggle a couple more weeks.

For week 2, I like a fair number of underdogs to win straight up and will be taking them on ML and plus the points. For my favorite play I’ll have to go with:

Vikes +150

In short, Minny was terrific off a loss last year, both on the road and at home and had some of their best offensive performances off losses. This is not the same team but they have a lot of the same pieces in place on offense (less Diggs of course). Indy does not have the horses to take advantage of Minny’s weaknesses on defense (their secondary). I trust Coach Zimmer’s defense to play much better this week. It’s been well documented but Philip Rivers has struggled against Zimmer’s defenses his entire career (dating back to Zim’s time with Cincy). Love Minny to win SU today and already took +150 and +3.5.

Honorable mentions: Oak, Wash, Det, NYG

Anyone else have one they really like today?

Back