NFL Week #2 Player props, DFS, etc thread

To start, I’m huge Chubb (go figure) and Carson guy and was able to snag both on my season long fantasy team and both appear to be in absolute smash spots imo, matchup and probable game flow seems to be favorable

Last edited:
I was able to put together a team I feel so good about, I entered the same team in 6 contests

I'm pretty high on Chubb as well, along with Cook, Herbert, Fant & Hopkins. Great values for their price IMO are Hurts & Burrow at QB, Mitchell & Montgomery at RB, & Lamb, Devonta Smith & Edwards at WR.

Possible dfs sleepers for week 2: Freiermuth Pit TE and Jax DST

am i crazy for thinking bout vikings? i love murray but this just smells like one these week 2 games that goes the total opposite we saw week 1.. im sure murray will put up some points but thinking vikings d could make some splash plays that score them some points.. or they continue to spiral into shit, lol.. patrick pederson should have about as good idea of any player how to give murray problems!!!! maybe it be wise to just pay the money and go with bucs d? falcons are garbage! trying to be sneaky tho, gotta do that to win one them tourny's!!

think cook will probably be worth the money,, do we think henry has a bounce back game? i need a sleeper/cheap rb2 for the afternoon slate,, cant really find.. dunno who the hell will get the carries for the bucs? kinda like edmonds cause i think zona be playing from behind.. is aj green worth a play? maybe they get him more involved this week as i assume vikings look to take nuk hopkins away.. or will it be kirk and the rookie again?

Back