NFL Week 18 *85-56-3 YTD*

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
I know its not really week 18 (or is it) but i'm gonna call it that just for the fuck of it...

YTD 85-56-3

2 subpar weeks in a row...

Leans:
GMEN/TB OVER 39.5 (Wow i couldn't believe this line... I really like this one fellas)
SD -9
Pitt +3 (hopefully i can get the 3)

No real feel for the Wash/Sea game.. may just tail someone else. Gotta bet everygame now.. Its the playoffs

GL guys

takin the points with pittsburgh is pretty logical, i look for jacksonville to win in a close one but in january taking pittsburgh at home against a florida team sound pretty good. It is a no play for me b/c i look for pittsburgh to lose all the games since i reside in pittsburgh and am a browns fan.

GL this weekend.

By the way do you think your giants over will be your POW?

Like the Giants/Bucs OVER bud. Also leaning somewhat to SD, but 9 points is so tough to lay in the playoffs for me.

I'm on the Hawks this week. Collins has never, in his entire career, faced a challenge like the one he faces tomorrow. The Seattle defense plays lights out at home, and Washington's secondary is statistically very average on the road.

I'll take the team with a better QB, better pass rush, and home field, laying only a field goal. Not to mention...the public and 'experts' on ESPN are all over Washington's jock.

GL this weekend bro!

:cheers:

Adding
Sea -3.5 (F it... Home field advantage in SEA is definitely something to consider in the playoffs. Might be too loud for old man collins)

4-2 on the week... G-men game had no business going under. One of those games where i feel like i'm on the right side but it doesnt work out

Oh well... on to next week

Back