Props 2-7 -2.83u
Total 45-39-4, +8.37u

SF -4 2*
Indy -5.5 1.5*
Dallas -3 1*
Tease Det -1, Balt -3 -120 1*
Tease Balt -2, SF Even -115 1*

Last edited:
Hello Timh! Hope all is well with you and yours. It's been a while old friend. My health took a dirty spin a couple years back. Ive been around just a little, kind of lurking, lol.
Can't say that I'm back to capping full time yet. Not even close. Still difficult to get more than an hour or two in before I need to stop, so I'm just taking it slow.
I can see reason behind all 3 of your plays and I most likely will be on them as well.
Hoping to get your perspective on something. Appears to be no early games that have a team in a Must Win situation.
The only 3 on Sundays schedule are late games, Seahawks, Bills and Chargers.
Any thoughts on any of these? Wondering if their playoff possibilities bring an A Team attempt. Your thoughts and input have always been solid to me over the many years we've been around.
Thanks Tim!! Wishing you an excellent New Year!

CenTex - Good to hear from you and I sure hope you are doing better with your health! I think Buffalo should be able to get a win today, as I question whether Miami will be motivated at all. They seem to have played their Superbowl against NE a couple weeks ago. Miami D has been gashed against the run, and you would think Buff would pound McCoy today and then having a mobile qb like Taylor helps Buff as well. The Miami secondary has been gashed and giving up lots of ydg all year, and I would think Buff should have some success throwing the ball. Buffalo needs to tighten up their rush defense though, as Drake could have a big game if Gase is smart enough to keep feeding him. Chargers should be able to get a win today also but are banged up pretty good at RB with both Gordon and Ekelar fighting through injuries. Raider secondary has been very vulnerable and you would think Chargers will turn Rivers loose today and emphasize the passing game. Raiders have played better on D in the last couple weeks. Seattle's running game has been pathetic for most of the year, and I don't see them having any success running against ArIzona so once again it will fall on Russel Wilson to move the offense. Seattle secondary has been gashed by injuries but question whether Arizona with Stanton can do much offensively. Think Seattle at home should win but not crazy about laying more than a TD.

Played a couple of props

Stafford passing ydg over 277 -117
Marvin Jones rec ydg over 73 -119

Hilton rec ydg over 65 -117
Gore rushing ydg over 62 -116
McCoy rushing ydg over 79 -113
Murray rushing ydg over 69 -113
Lewis rushing ydg over 75 -113

Gronk rec ydg over 81 +110
Sanu rec ydg over 48 -113

All for small

Last edited: