Seattle -3 -113 1*

Amon St. Brown Rec Ydg over 76.5 -122 .5*
T. Chandler Rush Ydg over 57.5 -115 .5*
R. Mostert Rush Ydg. over 55.5 -102 .5*
A.J. Brown over 74.5 Rec Ydg. -115 .5*
Ravens +7 -116 1*

Last edited:
James Cook over 95.5 Rush and Rec. Ydg. -131 .5*

I know he been hitting both and today you think he run more but I just keep playing his rec yards, he has smashed that number ever game since oc change, Brady not only has allen checking down but runs a few designed passes for cook every game. Just feel like the receiving yards number has the most value as he stsrted around 17.5 after the switch and has slowly crept up but at his high mark today witch still only 24.5.

Truthfully I hate playing the rush+Rec prop, Not just for him, all backs, in principal I would def prefer hsving both lot the time, I just can’t stand the tax they make us pay ti play both! I’ve never dig into enough to see if it worth playing both separate cause it kinda defeats the purpose and leads to splits nobody wants! Maybe atl numbers so split would still cash? Again I dunno, this always been one the tougher prop choices for me so was wondering your thoughts on it and how much it bothers you getting taxed the extra yards? Do you know if the tax on playing the combined number has hurt you often?? Anyways sorry for the long question, here’s to a 60 yard screen pass then another 70 rushing to salt game away! Gl

I know he been hitting both and today you think he run more but I just keep playing his rec yards, he has smashed that number ever game since oc change, Brady not only has allen checking down but runs a few designed passes for cook every game. Just feel like the receiving yards number has the most value as he stsrted around 17.5 after the switch and has slowly crept up but at his high mark today witch still only 24.5.

Truthfully I hate playing the rush+Rec prop, Not just for him, all backs, in principal I would def prefer hsving both lot the time, I just can’t stand the tax they make us pay ti play both! I’ve never dig into enough to see if it worth playing both separate cause it kinda defeats the purpose and leads to splits nobody wants! Maybe atl numbers so split would still cash? Again I dunno, this always been one the tougher prop choices for me so was wondering your thoughts on it and how much it bothers you getting taxed the extra yards? Do you know if the tax on playing the combined number has hurt you often?? Anyways sorry for the long question, here’s to a 60 yard screen pass then another 70 rushing to salt game away! Gl
Sorry missed this yesterday, but in the case of Cook I decided I liked the combined Rush and Rec primarily due to how much he had been used in passing game over the L4 which averaged over 50 yds/gm. His volume also was up on straight rushing plays so I decided it was an easy choice to go combined. Of course then, he gets zero involvement in the passing game.

Sorry missed this yesterday, but in the case of Cook I decided I liked the combined Rush and Rec primarily due to how much he had been used in passing game over the L4 which averaged over 50 yds/gm. His volume also was up on straight rushing plays so I decided it was an easy choice to go combined. Of course then, he gets zero involvement in the passing game.

You were much closer to cashing than I was the ov 24.5 rec that for fuvkinb sure! Lol. Probably not a good idea to raise the amount I been cashing after 4 straight wins. Lol. He hit his rush total? Pretty sure I saw it in the 60s but then was up to 70ish by kick,

Amon St. Brown Rec Ydg over 76.5 -122 .5*
T. Chandler Rush Ydg over 57.5 -115 .5*
R. Mostert Rush Ydg. over 55.5 -102 .5*

Back