NFL Week 15

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
SD +10 -110
SD +400 .25 unit
SD first half +280 .5 unit

If I were advising people on what side to take tonight, I would say to lay off. A lot of good points to be made for Denver, and they have arguably the best regular season quarterback of all time under center, have gone 4-1-1 ATS covering double digit spreads this season, and are playing in front of a rowdy crowd in their last home game.

So why SD? Rivers. He's been a dog over 7+ 6 times in his career and has covered 5 of those times, the only loss being by one point ATS vs Denver this season. The guy comes to play and will give maximum effort tonight vs. Manning. When looking at a big dog that's all you can ask for. Also, a look back at Denver's season shows them beating the piss out of teams the first four weeks of the season, and their margin of victory has gotten smaller as the year progressed. Since week 4 six of their nine wins were by 10 or less, with the only DD wins coming against Wash, Tenn, and Jax. We get a good spot here with them coming off a beatdown of Tennessee when half of the guys on this forum were ready to lay cash on the Titans getting a similar number. They also managed to cover in SD as 8 point faves so we've got to give them another few points at home. So a line of 10-10.5 makes sense, but its just too many points to give a QB who won't quit no matter what the score is.

By the way- Welker not playing - oh well - don't think this will impact this game at all. Other guys can step right into this system and get it done.

Thanks guys.

Emkee - I don't care what gets said about people from Philly, you're all class all the way bro. Get em this Sunday...

Getting this now. I think this number has to go up later. I'll write up my thoughts on this later...

NE pick -110 two units

CDS, Barm, BAR, H - thanks fellas.

Looking at a couple home pups tomorrow (Giants (irritated that I missed the +7, Raiders), and will probably lay the six with Atlanta. The fact that people are putting money on the Redskins this week is sad. Haven't locked in anything other than NE so far.

Oakland ML may be a play....

Giants +7 -110 two units
Just believe this is a tough spot for Seattle to come in and cover. They crushed NO, and lost a tough one to Frisco now have to travel cross country to play the 1 pm slot.

Atlanta -6 -110 three units

Two teams going in opposite directions. Atlanta still has some fight in them, and the Skins have quit.

Oakland will be a big play for me on the spread and ML, but I think I get more value tomorrow. KC's win against the Skins deceptive because of how bad Washington is. Chiefs haven't really looked good outside of last week in about 7-8 weeks....

Won't be around much tomorrow but Oakland is 4 units at 4.5 or better, and I think we'll see a six by kick. One unit will be ML

God the giants r just so terrible but ur the one winnin lately not me following ya on atl and NE prolly swill add Ny too now gL,!

Nice hit with SD dog! NE scares the shit out of me but mostly cause I'm a Homer. They have flat out been playing like shit lately. Thank Christ for second halves or these guys would be out of the playoff picture. Miami pissed away their first meeting. Now they head south with no Gronk. This line begs for NE money. Given enough beers right before kickoff I will probably bite also though. Whether I do or not I'll be routing for ya.

Got on that bad side of some numbers so far. Never a good sign. NE now +2, ATL -5.5, and NYG up to +8...

I said is earlier this week - this card is very tough. Tread lightly fellas... GL.

Last two, plus Oakland ML and spread later. May not be around to post it.

SF -215 one unit

Against my style playing moneylines like this, but I don't think SF loses another game all season. I'll be on them in some form from here on out every week. Just took them at +1000 to win the Super Bowl...

Philly/Minny over 53 -110 two units

Two piss poor defenses, that rank in the bottom three in the entire NFL. No Peterson = more throwing, and more points. Minny probably covers too. Philly could be the most overhyped team in the NFL...

SD +10 -110
SD +400 .25 unit
SD first half +280 .5 unit

If I were advising people on what side to take tonight, I would say to lay off. A lot of good points to be made for Denver, and they have arguably the best regular season quarterback of all time under center, have gone 4-1-1 ATS covering double digit spreads this season, and are playing in front of a rowdy crowd in their last home game.

So why SD? Rivers. He's been a dog over 7+ 6 times in his career and has covered 5 of those times, the only loss being by one point ATS vs Denver this season. The guy comes to play and will give maximum effort tonight vs. Manning. When looking at a big dog that's all you can ask for. Also, a look back at Denver's season shows them beating the piss out of teams the first four weeks of the season, and their margin of victory has gotten smaller as the year progressed. Since week 4 six of their nine wins were by 10 or less, with the only DD wins coming against Wash, Tenn, and Jax. We get a good spot here with them coming off a beatdown of Tennessee when half of the guys on this forum were ready to lay cash on the Titans getting a similar number. They also managed to cover in SD as 8 point faves so we've got to give them another few points at home. So a line of 10-10.5 makes sense, but its just too many points to give a QB who won't quit no matter what the score is.

By the way- Welker not playing - oh well - don't think this will impact this game at all. Other guys can step right into this system and get it done.
great pick nice job

Ugly day. Knew I shoulda stayed away.

Windy in Pitt.

Bengals/Stillers first half under 21.5 -105 2 units

Back