NFL Week 15

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Sides: 39-39 -5.36
Totals: 10-14 +.71
Teasers: 10-7 +1.76
59-60 -2.89 units

EAGLES +5 (1.25), EAGLES +125 (.25), UNDER 45 (1.5)

My line: Cincy -2.5 42.5

Good Luck.

:shake:

Last edited:
Week 15 Continued

Phila had a 13-10 lead at halftime, but much like my 2012 NFL season, it went to shit in the second half. Here is who I'm rollin' with today.

Stl/Minn UNDER 39 (3)

My line: Stl -4 36

First 3 unit play of the season for me. Going with 3 units, because my numbers have never shown such a disparity with both teams when it comes to the defense being ahead of the offense. Pace is a major component of my total plays and this one is as slow as it gets, especially in todays NFL.

RAMS -2.5 (1.5)
My line: Stl -4 36

The 2.5 is what pushed me to the play. Everything I use to cap games says 17-14 or 20-17. The Rams are headed in a positive direction, they are at home, and they are confident in what they are doing. That's enough for me.

FALCONS -1.5 (1.5)

MY line: Atl -3

This is one of those games that the Giants usually rise up and win. Afterall, it's on the road against a top team. However, I believe that 24-2 drubbing in last years playoffs still bothers ATL, who is an excellent home team. ATL is gonna want thsi one. David Wilson is an upgrade over Bradshaw from a talent standpoint, but I'm hoping he puts the ball on the ground again today.

RAVENS +3 (1.25) and RAVENS +140 (.25)

My line: Balt -2

Denver has been crowned as the best team in the AFC. Baltimore is excellent at home, and really, really need this one. You have a west coast team with an early start. I know Baltimore is going to be motivated, all externals are in their favor, and more importantly they should be favored. Balty gets this one.

49ERS +4.5 (1.25) and 49ERS +180 (.25)

My line: Ne -3

I can tell you this: That week shit that Houston brought last week in prime time ain't happening this week. I think SF is going to PHYSICALLY punch NE in the mouth. Am I thrilled about the QB situation in SF? No. But SF is well coached, they have the best defense in the NFL, they travel well, and they are hungry. I think the 49ers win this one SU.

Oak/Kc OVER 43.5 (1)

My line: 45

Two bad teams theory applies, but still, I'm betting this one for less, and wouldn't have bet it had I not got the 43.5 and thus avoiding the key number of 44.

Leans:
Houston: at anything under double digits. They were embarrassed last week. Colts luck is going to run out.
Arizona: If Skelton or Kolb is under center and I get a "7", I'm betting it. But Ryan Lindley isn't an NFL QB, so no go.

Be back with teaser of the week.....may not be one this week.

Suicide pool play: SAINTS.

:shake::shake:

Thanks Steed and Playball:

REDSKINS +3.5 (1) and REDSKINS +170 (.25)

MY line w/ Kirk Cousins: PK

Holy over reaction. Did I miss something or was it not Cousins who led Washington to a win over Baltimore last week in a pressure filled situation. Skins playing great ball, and have Morris to take some pressure off Kurt.

Love the under in STL. I'm all over that one as well.

Also love Balty today. Rain in the forecast which will only help Balty if it materializes.

Also...Skins!!...up to 4.5 now. Holy over reaction is right!!

Also in STL. Consider the Team total under 21. With the number of field goals the rams settle for it will likely take at least 4 scoring drives if not 5 to get over this number.

Back