NFL Week 15

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
137-108-3 +39.97 units

Wanted to get this one locked in right away.

Cinci TT Under 15.5 2.5 units

Green Bay -2.5 1unit
GB 2nd half PK 2nd half 1 unit

Tampa Bay +4 1unit
Tampa Bay +5.5 1unit
Tampa Bay ML 1unit +200

Denver +9/+7.5 2units

Tenn A Key -3 1unit

Jets/Bills Over 41.5 3units
GB/Jacksonville Over 45 1unit
9-7 +6.42

Last edited:
Try to give some color to why I'm playing some of these games.

Listened to a bunch of a Packer Preview show this morning on my way home. Jacksonville is going to be without Fred Taylor, there starting FB, and Jerry Porter, as we all know there banged up on offense as well as on defense...they have been all year. Jags are done for the year, they have no chance to make it to the playoffs. Packers still have a outside shot at making the playoffs....gonna need a mircale, but still have a shot. Nothing cures a team coming off giving up 500+ yards on defense, than a team that is extremely one dimensional. Alot of question marks for Green Bay for there coaches...

Just played Tampa Bay. It was a game that was on my radar, and would have played it bigger if they weren't coming off a MNF game.
Garcia being out does not bother me one bit. Griese can and lead this team.

This team has been in the type of situation before where they are battling for a Playoff spot, Atlanta for as good as they have been this year, have not been here before. Monday was a big game, and they lost. Gruden and Kiffin are big game coaches and will have plan in play for Michael Turner.

Thanks 3rd.

Added Tennesse and my Denver bet I made earlier this week and added a unit to it at +9.

Minnesota ML +170 1unit
Pittsburg ML +130 1.5 units
Pittsburgh +3 1.5units
New England -7 3 units

Split my day going 7-7 but took home a profit. If I coulda pulled out the Tampa Bay ML (they were on ATL's 7 with 1st and goal with a minute left) it woulda been a great day. Anyway on to tonight.

Dallas -3 1unit
Dallas/Giants Under 47 1unit

Nice work this afternoon. I was on MN and Balty myself. Riding with the 'Boys tonight. Vikes looked damn good today in the desert. Tough to beat a team running the ball like that and getting 4 TD's out of a QB that just came off the bench after 2 months. I'm liking how we are playing well at the right time. We can beat ATL next week at home and can clinch the division if we play like we did today. GL tonight.

Nice work this afternoon. I was on MN and Balty myself. Riding with the 'Boys tonight. Vikes looked damn good today in the desert. Tough to beat a team running the ball like that and getting 4 TD's out of a QB that just came off the bench after 2 months. I'm liking how we are playing well at the right time. We can beat ATL next week at home and can clinch the division if we play like we did today. GL tonight.

P agree man, key to us is getting started quick. Once that happens with a quick score by special teams, or a quick td we can roll. This defense plays extremely well with a lead. Absolutely amazing win today for us. Best part about it every part of the team contributed. Childress just saved his job. Gonna be a huge game next week.

Jackson just looked comfortable for the first time ever. He didnt push anything thing, and he scrambled well. Maybe that time watching was good for him. Who know's but he looked extremely confident out there, as did everyone else.

Extremely happy as well cuz I hit my Vikes over 8.5 wins season bet. Funny thing is we could have lost 2 games to detroit, but we also should have beat GB in week one, and indy in week 2.

Lets hope Pat Williams is ok. Were gonna need him next week.

P agree man, key to us is getting started quick. Once that happens with a quick score by special teams, or a quick td we can roll. This defense plays extremely well with a lead. Absolutely amazing win today for us. Best part about it every part of the team contributed. Childress just saved his job. Gonna be a huge game next week.

Jackson just looked comfortable for the first time ever. He didnt push anything thing, and he scrambled well. Maybe that time watching was good for him. Who know's but he looked extremely confident out there, as did everyone else.

Extremely happy as well cuz I hit my Vikes over 8.5 wins season bet. Funny thing is we could have lost 2 games to detroit, but we also should have beat GB in week one, and indy in week 2. Lets hope Pat Williams is ok. Were gonna need him next week.

I couldn't agree more about the fast starts. This was just like the Jacksonville game. Childress has this team playing great on both sides of the ball right now. The have won what, 6 of 7? They play with a confidence I haven't seen in some time. When AZ blocked that FG for a TD, the look on AD's face was perfect. It was that "so what, they still can't stop us" look. He knew they were going to go right back out there and wax that ass like they had been all game. We need to keep this swagger throught the rest of the season and if we do we can do some damage in the playoffs. They can win January games on the road the way they are playing right now.

Back