NFL Week 15

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
been on a pretty bad run last 2 weeks. like this weeks card though...time to win a few, not chasing, new week new money to be made

week 15:

2 units Buccs +3
We all saw the Buccs get ran all over by the panthers so that should have been the point of emphasis in defensive practices this week. I'll take the points with an experienced qb any day over a rookie, yes he is the best rookie i have seen in a while but he is due for an ugly rookie game and why not against a strong defense like the buccs. 24 to 21 Buccs take it.

2 units Panthers -9
The panthers are on a roll and they wont stop rolling this week. They are playing a weak defensive Broncos and even offensively i dont see the broncos doing too much with peppers all over "all or nothing cutler"...We will see the uglier side of cutler come sunday, an int or two! I would only take this game up to -10 to be safe, because i see them winning by 10-13.

2 units Cowboys -3
The last time these teams met was on 11/02 and the giants were favored -9.5, They beat the cowboys 35 to 14. Cowboys just had a terrible game that they lost to pitt as im sure we all saw last week. The game was in their pocket and they managed to throw it away, terrible time management along with decision making. Also, Barber is injured along with Roy williams and all the others...after all that being said, COWBOYS ARE FAVORED BY 3 ???! Vegas is begging everybody to take the giants!! Well MeasyMoney dont do that there...cowboys it is.

*** POD 4 units Ravens -3 ***

*** POD 4 units Miami -6.5 ***

BOL to everybody, shoot the thoughts ! :shake:

Came up in the game wearin khakis not kangols, stranglin hoes
When asked about it in most interviews I just laugh
Now I vacate with hoes with a gang of ass
One feed me mangoes, the other lightin my hash

Miami is an interesting play bro. 49ers do seem easy at +6.5 and Miami hasn't covered a number like this all year. Perhaps the books are trapping here.

Tend to agree with you on Dallas but I can't bet on those guys right now.

GL to ya my brotha. I still cannot go against any NFCS team at home, so I will be on ATL ( and CARO) . 23-2 SU is an anomaly, sure, but why fade it?

adding 2 more units dallas-3 (like it a lot, gonna go ahead and to it, not really a POD cuz its a homer play

2 units Rams +1
2 units falcons/buccs under 44.5

gonna go ahead and tail the man SpanishShark !!!!

2 units dallas/giants over
1 unit parlay over + cowboys-3

actually got stl rams at +3 so i pushed but over all a winning day, could have been better.

mnf:

2 units Browns/philly under 40

Back