NFL Week 14

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
Really good weekend of NFL in 13, let's ride that momentum.

This is going to be a big play here:
Denver -5/Over 43
Titans have a good secondary but they haven't faced anything like Denver. I see the Donks jumping out to an early lead and the Titans will have to throw in order to catch up which leads to a lot of plays and in all likelihood Fitzpatrick turnovers. Probably ends up 34-17 Denver.

Only thing that worries me is Donks play again in 4 days after this. It's been a big stretch of 3 games they just got done with.

Only thing that worries me is Donks play again in 4 days after this. It's been a big stretch of 3 games they just got done with.

True, i don't really see a lot of motivation for the Titans after last weekend. I'd be surprised if the Titans keep this within a touchdown.

seems like you are gonna hvae a lot riding on denver. not a bad thing, but sometimes when u include the same team in a bunch of those it backfires. i had a bunch of teasers and ML parlays with bama last week! grrrr still bitter

I hear ya, it can be troubling. Worst case I can hedge at half or perhaps try to middle if the line shoots up to 13.5 or 14.

I had some Bama action as well, although as a Tennessee fan and someone who hates the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa with a fire of a thousand suns, it was worth every penny to see them go down in such a jaw-dropping fashion.

Want to play Tenn. Worried about 3rd straight rd gm. According to Lawrence Tenn has done well in 3rd. 4 TO by Fitz? Likely to be much better math and psych.

tuck- They basically ended their season by losing last week. I don't see why you would expect a team with little leadership and poor coaching to find motivation here.

Denver 2h -9.
It's going to get ugly. Momentum has shifted.Denver gets the ball and they've outgained the Titans by 147 yards. once the titans fall behind Fitzpatrick will become a charity.

Back