NFL Week 14 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Week 13 was my best of the season, thus far. Lookin' to keep this ball rollin'!

'an_horse'

Week 14 Plays

San Diego PICK (-105) [1 Unit] :D

Seattle -6.5 (-120) [1 Unit] :D

New York Jets +4 (-110) [1 Unit] :mad:

Washington -3 (even) [0.4 Units] :D

'an_horse'

Week 14 Leans

Dallas -10.5

Pittsburgh +10

New Orleans -4.5

'an_horse'

GL this week fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
ToFurkey - Thanks bro!

STEED - As always, thanks and GL bud!

The Farm - Thanks brotha! Haven't seen you around in the NCAAF forum in a while...

with you on the chargers ...zona banged up and off big win can they play solid b2b weeks? ...doubtful ... seattle quietly having a good season...may look at this one ...GL

Nice hit last nite Aztec...

One of these days I'll wise up and join you on Seattle

good luck aztec, i think Seattle beats Ariz by at least a td. If were lucky, hopefully Fitz and Bolden don't play.

SteelBucsFan - Agree with all your points on the Arizona/Seattle game, and those are the primary reasons I'm on the Hawks. Thanks bud, and GL!

horses - Thanks brotha! I have been lucky with the Hawks lately, but...I really do think they could run away with this one. They should've beaten the Cards in Zona, if not for a fluke, botched handoff with less than a minute remaining, well into Zona territory. Anyhow, BOL this week bud!

SPIDES IN THE DEN - That I do!

cogenman - Yeah...no Boldin & Fitzy would be HUGE. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Having said that, I would be happy with just one of them starting, though I think Seattle can beat the Cards and cover with both of them starting (especially at Qwest field). The Hawks defense has been quietly having a solid season. Aside from Westbrook gashing them last week, Seattle doesn't give up as many long TD's as they used to. This is mostly due to our two new safeties (Grant & Russell), who are much more disciplined and fundamentally sound than Hamlin & Boulware. Believe it or not, I actually think Alexander has a good game this Sunday. We'll see soon enough. GL bro!

Tahnks VK!! Same nto you bro!!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Damnn I;m drunk and stioned right now

:smiley_acbe:

PRECISE - Thanks bro! Hope you came up today!

3-1 so far this week! Contemplating a play on Baltimore tonight.

Nice start... Hope u didnt make that play on Balt...

What u thinkin bout MNF? Hit me up in my thread b/c i'd like ur input b/c i really dont have a feel for the game. Most people would say don't bet it w/o a feel but when ur up like 12 units on the week its tough to lay off any primetime games

Back