PickSource CountComposite ScoreRecommended Units
Raiders -2.528613 (max bet)
Seahawks -6.519311.5
Cowboys -10.517211
LAC/LV Over 42.55NA1
Dolphins +517170.5
Saints +3.518150.5
Bengals +2.51510FYI

Best of luck everyone. Sorry this is late today, not sure who follows but I apologize to you. Just too much going on this weekend unfortunately.

Weekend results

CFB 5-2 +4.5 units 71%
NFL 3-2 +3 units 60%

One bet to go on MNF. System likes the Saints +3.5 for a 0.5 unit pizza bet.

BetMGM/DraftKings have +3.5 available but FanDuel/Ceasers have it at +3 currently. Buy the half point here if you need to, it’s worth the extra juice in this situation (IMO).

Me personally (not system play) I love the under 41 too. I see a late year divisional game ending by a field goal, and why the added line hook might come in handy.

Reason I like the under is the Bucs offense is just not that good this year. OL protection had Brady all upset and whining even before Tristen Wirfs just got hurt. I think we see an uptick of quick easy passes from Brady as a result (who loves them anyway) with plenty of additional clock chewed up in process. Getting late in the year too for someone who’s finally too old for this S**t. The Saints offense is serviceable, and I think Olave will cash in on a long one. Andy Dalton is consistently somewhat kinda semi decent sorta, but also good for a drive killing INT at some point. Bucs run D is solid but I think Alvin can still help slowly move the chains. I just see this as a close low scoring gritty type of game that comes down to the end.

Also Army / Navy under next week will be a max unit bet on principal alone

Last edited:
Back