NFL Week 13 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Lookin' to keep this ball rollin' after a profitable Week 12. Moving right along to this week...

'an_horse'

Week 13 Plays

Seattle +3 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Minnesota -4 (-105) [1 Unit] :D

Washington -5.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :mad:

Carolina -3 (-110) [0.5 Units] :D

Giants -1.5 (-110) [0.5 Units] :D

Baltimore +10.5 (+230) [0.5 Units] :D

& a Totals Play...

Green Bay/Dallas OVER 52 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

& some ML Plays...

Dallas +100 [0.5 Units] :D (bet explained in post #3 of this thread)

Green Bay +240 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Seattle +155 [0.4 Units] :D

'an_horse'

Week 13 Leans

Cleveland +1

San Diego -4.5

'an_horse'

Best of luck fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Seattle +3 @ Philadelphia --> Yes, they may be lucky, but the Seahawks have been playing better lately. The Hawks are 4-1 SU & 4-1 ATS in their last five games, with their lone loss/non-cover coming in an overtime loss at Cleveland. The defense has responded in key situations, and Seattle continues to effectively pressure opposing QB's. Philadelphia did look very good against New England, but it has to be somewhat demoralizing to lose such a hardfought battle against the undefeated Patriots. I expect more of a flat performance this week from the Eagles, which could help the often slow starting Seahawks.

Also, compare the turnover margins the past 5 weeks...

Philadelpha is -8

Seattle is +3

I'll take the team that has been doing a better job at not turning over the ball. I'm fairly confident that Feely will not have a repeat performance this week, if a hobbled McNabb doesn't start. But the biggest key will be Hasselbeck, who should have success against the League's 29th ranked pass defense. As long as Seattle sticks to more of a no-huddle, hurry up offense (with the pass setting up the run), they should be able to move the ball and score points thoughout the game. And, few people are aware that Seattle's defense gives up the 4th fewest points in the NFL. The secondary has been solid for most the season, and rarely gives up passing TD's. If the Hawks are smart, they will put 8-9 in the box, and force Feely to beat them with his arm. And you can't overlook the Seattle special teams unit, which has been stepping it up lately, as the return game has provided both points and momentum-sparks.

Just a few more stats for you guys...

Seattle is 4-2 ATS in their last six games against Philadelphia.

The visiting team has both won & covered the last four matchups between these two teams (both of Seattle's victories were shutouts).

More than anything, I'm riding the hot SU & ATS team here. Hasselbeck wins the duel with Feely.

Seattle 30
Philadelphia 27

Regardless of what you play, GL this week fellas!

Adding...

Green Bay/Dallas OVER 52 (-110) [1 Unit]

& a ML Play to "hedge" a bet with a friend...

Green Bay +240 [0.5 Units] --> (I have straight up side bet with a friend on Dallas for 0.5 Units. So essentially, if Dallas wins I break even, but if Green Bay wins, I'm up 0.7 Units. I'll take it!)

GL tonight fellas!

GL Az... Had the POW on Dal OVer... And I'm on Wash too... Looking at maybe Seattle... I actually don't like the fact that Alexander is gonna start

Nugz - Thanks brotha! I don't think Alexander 'playing' will have much effect, as he will still be splitting carries with Morris. And, I think Holmgren will allow Hasselbeck to stick with the no huddle for most of the game, as the Hawks seem to play better in that mode.

GL tomorrow!

Adding...

Minnesota -4 (-105) [1 Unit]

'an_horse'

good luck aztec, what do u think about the over on Det/Minny?

Tough one there bro. Both teams are in desperation mode, so I wouldn't be surprised if both defenses really rose to the occasion today. Divisional battle...I could see a 31-28 final, or a 14-13 final.

Gl bro! :cheers:

bee - Thanks bro! GL to you as well!

Adding...

Carolina -3 (-110) [0.5 Units]

Giants -1.5 (-110) [0.5 Units]

Great week for me, going 4-1 on sides, 1-0 on totals, and 2-1 on ML dogs.

Contemplating a Baltimore play tonight.

:smiley_acbe:

Back