NFL Week 12 looks FANTASTIC +NYS CLASS AA PLAYOFFS $$ MADDEN 23 SIMS 36-25-2 ATS /POINT SPREAD RATINGS 20-13-2 YTD

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up CTG FAMILY , Guests and fellow WNY DEGENS ?? PLEASE sign up if you're not already a member here on CAPPING THE GAME .

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving weekend !!!

Absolutely LOVE the week 12 NFL slate , appears to be excellent value on the props ,and ATS plays ...

Monster NY state semifinal Saturday night at Union Endicott as Buffalo's Bennett Tigers -3 take on power house Cicero North Syracuse at 6pm ( more on that later ) ...

Went 4-4 on Turkey day NFL , now 51-42-2 -$38 season to date ...

Anyways Enough RAMBLING
Let's get to GAMBLING :moneyeyes:

BEST of HEALTH,HAPPINESS, BLESSINGS and LUCK to ALL

COMMIES 4. FALCONS

POINT SPREAD RATINGS

COMMIES 94.23. HF +2.68. PSR -5.72

FALCONS 91.09.

NO ATS play is suggested..

Aas the rating must be3at least +3.22 points off the actual line for a wager to be suggested

My personal thoughts .
The COMMIES are rolling and this looks like another great spot to back them one way or another.

The team total is a better option than ATS IMO

COMMIES OVER 22.5
1.5 UNITS ($300)

MADDEN 23 SIMS

Commies cover in 13 of 20 ..
Commies are a suggested wager

Last edited:
Sorry in advance this is for my fellow New Yorkers /anyone who can get lines on the state playoffs ..

NY state high school football has been my cash cow the last 2 years, UP $26,180 this season ..

Extremely thankful for the 3 reliable locals who specialize in the growing niche market of HS sports and NY state college sports ...

NY STATE CLASS AA

BENNETT 3 CICERO NORTH SYRACUSE

The City of Buffalo's BENNETT TIGERS stormed back last week at Rochester's MCQUAID after trailing 0-14 at the half...Scoring 20 straight winning 20-14 ...
The non cover might have been due to Bennett having 9 players out 33 rostered dealing with the Flu ( Wish I would have known) ....

This week they're healthy , and ready to roll over Cicero North Syracuse who has won section III 6 years in a row ...

BENNETT -3 -115
$8050 to WIN $7000 (35 Units)

2nd largest wager this season

*Buffalo News write up to follow

Last edited:
What to expect: It’ll be a rematch of last year’s state semifinal, which Bennett won, 38-0, on its way to a runner-up finish in the state championship game. That game was played on the Northstars' home field.

It’ll be interesting to see if the result will be similar this year of if Cicero-North Syracuse can hang with the Tigers.
Bennett had a season-defining win in its Far West Regional matchup against McQuaid Jesuit, as the Tigers trailed 14-0 at halftime, and then scored 20 unanswered points in the second half. The last two quarters belonged to senior and University at Buffalo commit Jayden Lewis, who scored two touchdowns and a two-point conversion. He finished with 191 yards rushing.

Bennett has so many offensive threats. Seven players have at least 25 rushing attempts, and six of those players have at least 295 rushing yards. When it comes to receiving, Lewis has the bigger name, but junior Ja’Meer Thomas, who currently holds an offer from the University of Akron, has shown he’s one of the best receivers in the area. Thomas has 30 receptions for 669 yards and nine touchdowns.
As for Cicero-North Syracuse, the Northstars are in the state semifinals for the fifth consecutive season. Their lone loss this season was by one point, 42-41 to Christian Brothers Academy in Week 3. They avenged that defeat by beating CBA, 34-20, in the Section III final.

The CN-S' offense relies heavily on the run. The Northstars have six players with at least 20 carries, led running backs LaQuan Lemon (815 yards, 18 touchdowns) and Anthony Johnson (480 yards, six touchdowns). Quarterback Jaxon Razmovski is a dual threat with 1,737 yards passing and 12 touchdowns through the air and 531 yards and 13 touchdowns on the ground. Razmovski's favorite targets have been Tristian Johnson (510 yards, seven TDs) and Nathan Williams (500, five TDs).

Don't overlook the Northstars' defense as C-NS has allowed 22 points or less in every game except the loss to CBA and shut out Corning Painted Post, 36-0, in the Central Regional.

What's next: Winner faces either Albany Christian Brothers Academy (Section II) or Newburgh Free Academy (Section IX) for the state championship at 3 p.m. Dec. 4 at the JMA Wireless Dome in Syracuse

BENGALS 1 * TITANS

POINT SPREAD RATING TITANS 1.12

NO ATS PLAY IS SUGGESTED

Madden 23 Sims

TITANS COVER 12 OF 20 = NO ATS PLAY IS SIGGESTED ...

My thoughts: NO Chase could be a huge factor ..Bengals are a sick 7-1 ATS since starting 0-2 ATS ....I'll pass on a play although my lean is on TITANS in this big revenge spot ...

The wager

TREYLON BURKS OVER 42.5 REC Y
1.5 U $300

Burks has been targeted 14 times since returning to the lineup 2 weeks ago ..

BUCCANEERS 3 *BROWNS

POINT SPREAD RATING BUCCS -7.01

BUCCANEERS ARE A SUGGESTED PSR WAGER

My thoughts:
Awesome spot for the Buccs coming in with extra rest ..Browns defense is Swiss cheese , waiting for Buccs RB White props to be released here ..Should be a 1-2 unit wager .

MADDEN 23 SIMS
BUCCANEERS ÇOVER 13 OF 20 AND PUSH ONCE ...

Madden Sims suggest a ATS play on the BUCCANEERS

The Wager

BUCCANEERS -3
1.5 units

Running out of time this morning

Adding

JETS -7. -107
2.5 UNITS

Both the Madden Sims (16 of 20) and Point Spread Ratings ( -11.76) suggest the Jets with Siemen starting for the Bears .

Last edited:
Adding

Travis Etienne over 18.5 rec yards -112
1.25 UNITS

Madden Sims had Etienne over this number in 15 of 20 ..While he's only gone over this total in 5 of 10 games this season I think this sails over with Lawernce looking for quick dumps vs the Ravens solid pass rush ..

The Madden Sims also suggest a play on the Jags +3.5 who covered in 13 of 20

The point spread Ratings had no suggestion at Ravens -2.89

Broncos 1 * Panthers

Somewhere in hell there is a degenerate who is stuck watching this game on repeat all week with no sleep , alcohol , ganja or food ...

I wanted to pass right over the betting options here but noticed my newly acquired bench player Lativus Murray was +143 to score a TD ...The players on my tend to go off lol ..

The wager

LATIVUS MURRAY TD +143
1 UNIT *$200

Dolphins 14 Texans

Very strange that the Madden Sims suggest the TEXANS here covering 13 of 20 and 1 push ...4 of the covers were out right wins ....This is the first time the sims are backing the Texans ..

I'll pass on any wagers this game..For what it's worth my point spread ratings have Dolphins -14.55

Last edited:
Early games

MADDEN 23 SUGGESTED WAGERS

COMMIES -4
BUCCANEERS -3
JETS -7
JAGUARS +3.5
TEXANS +14

POINT SPREAD RATINGS SUGGESTED WAGERS

BUCCANEERS -3
JETS -7

Sundays Early investments

JETS -7. -107.
2.5 UNITS

BUCCANEERS -3.
2 U

COMMIES OVER 22.5 TT
1.5 U

BURKS OVER 42.5 REC
1.5 U

ETIENNE OVER 18.5 REC -112
1.25 U

L MURRAY TD +143
1 U

R WHITE ( BUCCS) PARLAY +220
OVER 67.5 RY +TD
1 U. $200 to WIN $440

Last edited:
4pm est games

MADDEN 23 suggested wagers

RAIDERS +4. Covered in 13 of 20

CHARGERS -2.5 covered in 14 of 20

POINT SPREAD RATINGS SUGGESTED WAGER

CHARGERS -2.5 PSR -5.94

4 pm wagers

Stuck watching the Chiefs vs Rams game at a relatives house ( miss the dish lol) ...Would have probably passed on player props on this game but I'll take some shots ..

Skyy Moore over 20.5 rec yards
1 unit

Pacheco TD -104
1 UNIT

SMALL PLAY
Bryce Perkins TD +395
$30

Wish i could post all the ratings ..Just a super busy family day...

BEST of BLESSINGS & LUCK to ALL !!
SWEEP YOUR SLATES $$$

Family first Brother ...Tell my cousin that who all but (lol) forced me to deposit money into TVG for the below pick 4

Del Mar pick 4

50 cent pick 4
Race 6. 3,10
Race 7. 1,3,6,7,8,9,11
Race 8. 5
Race 9. 1,7,8,9,11
Cost $35

25 cent pick 4
Race 6
3,10/ 1,3,6,7,11 / 1,2,4 / 7,8,9,11
Cost 30

25 cent pick 4
Cost 22.50
That being said, IF you have time, would love to see what you have for my Birds game tonight!
But again, family first!

I'll definitely post a break down of the night game shortly ..

That being said, IF you have time, would love to see what you have for my Birds game tonight!
But again, family first!

Appreciate you patience Brother
EAGLES 6.5 /46/ PACKERS

Point Spread Ratings

POINT SPREAD RATINGS
EAGLES 99.34 HF +2.12
PSR -5.70

PACKERS 91.01.
SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS/WWE +4.75 = the NFL is legally a sports entertainment business and not a contested spot ..

My thoughts:
I have very little faith in primetime or stand alone time slot games .. I don't think they're are fixed, but strongly believe some are manipulated by the refs to keep them close so people stay tuned ...The last TV contract was beyond insane $$$$...
The Packers are capable of winning out right with help or losing by 30 .lol ...

I'll pass on the game ats , instead spreading money across the board for a ton of degen action ..

Madden Sims do NOT suggest a wager as the EAGLES covered 11 of 20 ....However this is the first result of the season were the simulated outcome went over the total 19 of 20 ...( 17 was the previous record)

CHRISTIAN WATSON Over 39.5
1.5 U
Another player sitting on my bench behind Amon St Brown , D HOP , and Kenan ALLEN ..
Have won some nice coin on Christian over the last couple weeks ..

WATSON OVER 3.5 CATCHES +100
1.5 U

Family first Brother ...Tell my cousin that who all but (lol) forced me to deposit money into TVG for the below pick 4

Del Mar pick 4

50 cent pick 4
Race 6. 3,10
Race 7. 1,3,6,7,8,9,11
Race 8. 5
Race 9. 1,7,8,9,11
Cost $35

25 cent pick 4
Race 6
3,10/ 1,3,6,7,11 / 1,2,4 / 7,8,9,11
Cost 30

25 cent pick 4
Cost 22.50

I'll definitely post a break down of the night game shortly ..
Winner
8/1/5/1 paid $182.60 for 25 cents ...
Profit +$95.10

COLTS 2.5 STEELERS

POINT SPREAD RATING. COLTS -5.85

COLTS are a suggested play

Thoughts: Looks like a decent spot for COLTS who should be desperate for a win to stay in the playoff hunt ...

Just a 1 unit wager on the COLTS -2.5

Madden 23 Sims

COLTS covered in 11 of 20 , NO ATS play is suggested..

Nfl Week 12 results
10-12. -$736

The BUCCANEERS choke was a massive $840 swing ...Don't have much faith in betting on the NFL ...Will continue to do so for 2.5 units max....

Thankfully the big cash on Bennett ( 35 U) pays for these stupid losses and then some ..

At this point betting on the NFL is for the action ...

NFL 57-50-2 -$646 season to date ...

NY STATE HS football
+$33, 180. Almost 32k of this is solely on Bennett's success ...They lose a ton of talent to graduation , this Sunday will probably be my last chance to take advantage of this miracle 2 year opportunity....Amazing that a school that only dresses 30-35 players including 6 players that never come off the field has made it to the state championship 2 years in a row in the biggest class AA

Last edited:
Back