NFL Week 11

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
112-86-2 +25.64
113-86-2 +28.64
Will update everything just wanted to get this posted b4 I throw a few back and look at some titties :tiphat:

Jets +3.5 2 units.
Bronco's +7 1 unit
Tampa/Minny Under 39 1unit
Baltimore +7 2 units
Det/Carolina Over 41 1unit

Last edited:
GL Marlo.Playing the Broncos.

I like it alot man. Let's get the cash.

This game should be pretty high scoring. I know Denver has no defense, and struggles against the run, but with almost 14 days off since there last game, that gave them the oppurtunity to study up on ATL. I would imagine Shanahan will stack the box, and make MR beat him. Denver can keep up here if it is a shootout. All there weapons on offense are healthy, and ready. I think alot of people are giving ATL respect, especially after the beatdown last week against NO...but do they have it in them to do it all over again. I loved ATL last week because of the scheduling spot. NO offense is run through bush...where as Bronco's are a straight passing team....and as Sport said Denver is Running back Pro, and Bell should have some success today...I presume he may be a bit rusty, but he will help. Alot of people are ready to write off Denver, and hop on the ATL bandwagon...I just think they might be a week late. Grabbed 7 at -120. I don't think it will be there by Kick off.

GL Marlo. I like the Bronco's also. Still can't believe the gophs pissed that game away yesterday. The ghost of Glen Mason lives...

GL Marlo. I like the Bronco's also. Still can't believe the gophs pissed that game away yesterday. The ghost of Glen Mason lives...

I was at Twin City grill yesterday in MOA watching that game. When Wisky came back, my first thoughts were from the 2003 game @ the dome, that I watched on BTN this week.

Tough one to lose, but it's growing pains. 3 tough losses will only help this team next year and the year after....lets just hope Brewster is still here then. Weber looked great in the first half...but he seems to hold onto the ball a little to much...young mistakes I guess.

Thoughts on our Boys today?

I like it alot man. Let's get the cash.

This game should be pretty high scoring. I know Denver has no defense, and struggles against the run, but with almost 14 days off since there last game, that gave them the oppurtunity to study up on ATL. I would imagine Shanahan will stack the box, and make MR beat him. Denver can keep up here if it is a shootout. All there weapons on offense are healthy, and ready. I think alot of people are giving ATL respect, especially after the beatdown last week against NO...but do they have it in them to do it all over again. I loved ATL last week because of the scheduling spot. NO offense is run through bush...where as Bronco's are a straight passing team....and as Sport said Denver is Running back Pro, and Bell should have some success today...I presume he may be a bit rusty, but he will help. Alot of people are ready to write off Denver, and hop on the ATL bandwagon...I just think they might be a week late. Grabbed 7 at -120. I don't think it will be there by Kick off.

Thats what I am thinking but is been a rough couple weeks. But thats ok because I am staying positive like you told me. Everything will be gravy today.

Marlo you will never see me jump on an ATL bandwagon in any sport.Now I will give them their respect when needed but thats it. ATL is overrated. My Saints defense is garbage and their play is making the Saints offense look like shit because they are all pressing from the start of the game. ATL is fucking lucky and it will catch up to them. I said the same about the Bills and even said they wouldn't make the playoffs. I almost got lynched but it sure is looking like that now. This is the Same with ATL. ATL will break the trend this season.That trend is cellar dweller to division champ the following year. So with that said I think they are overvalued and the Broncos might just win this one SU on the road.I also locked it in at 7.

I was at Twin City grill yesterday in MOA watching that game. When Wisky came back, my first thoughts were from the 2003 game @ the dome, that I watched on BTN this week.

Tough one to lose, but it's growing pains. 3 tough losses will only help this team next year and the year after....lets just hope Brewster is still here then. Weber looked great in the first half...but he seems to hold onto the ball a little to much...young mistakes I guess.

Thoughts on our Boys today?

Honestly, I put TB at around 4 or 5, so I think the number is right about where it should be. I responded in Spanish's post about the total basically saying I had no opinion, but that our defense has given up a lot of points up on the road this year. Over 20 to the packers, the bears debacle, and Tenny put up around 30, so the more I think about it, I would have to lean to the over here. Plus, our offense is putting up around 28 a game over the last 5. What are your thoughts on the under?

What are your thoughts on the under?

Couple things Tampa has a really good defense. I think this week we will see a ton of AP. Also were a dome team, our offense historically will struggle on grass surfaces. Also I think Chilly will be extremely conservative, more so than they have been all year because of Gus's ineptitude in the last few games. Our defense stacks up well against Tampa. They don't have alot of playmakers on the offensive side of the ball either, and our biggest weakness (the passing game) shouldn't have problems against Garcia and his cast of old-timers. I also think our pass defense has been extremely special the last few games, and it should stop Garcia from making alot of big plays.

We have been in high scoring games recently because of some turnovers, as well as all the special teams TD's recently for the opposing squads. The turnovers we have had have given the teams we have played shorter fields, which they always seem to score on. If the offensive can refrain from fumbling and throwing INT's and make Tampa create long 80 yard drives than this one will stay under, if we don't then we see another high scoring game.

Great points. Any success Tampa has on offense is due to short fields created by turnovers and the mobility of Garcia. Fortunately, we have a great d line that can contain him, so it falls on Gus not throwing picks and managing the game.

Good luck today. After looking things over a bit more, I love Pittsburgh today as I think SD is a poor road team. Also leaning heavily on Dallas to right the ship. Bears could be a play for me too with the line at 3.5. That game should be closer to a pk in my opinion.

Detroit/Carolina Over 41 1 unit

Quick thoughts, Detroits defense has allowed 20+ every game this year except against Minnesota. Carolina is off a sub-par offensive performance against the Raiders, and should look to score. Panthers O should have a field day on the ground as well as through the air.

Chicago Bears +3.5 4 units.

Green Bay is in a must win game, if they lose here they fall 2 games behind Chicago and 1 game behind minnesota for the NFC North. If they lose today, they will more than likely not make the Playoffs. Looking at Chicago's schedule they get a couple of cupcake games at home in the next 3. Chicago also gets Kyle Orton back, the key to there success so far this season. A one ankle Orton is better than a completely healthy Sexy Rex.

Everyone will talk about the secondary of Chicago and how teams can pick them apart...true you can, but the key to Green Bay's success last year was running the 5 wide set, and passing all day, while mixing in some runs. That hasnt happened last year, and if you think Chicago didn't watch the Minnesota game then your kidding yourself. I expect a ton of blitzes on Rodgers today by Chicago. I doubt Grant will much of a factor today, but I do believe Forte will. I think you will see a ton of play action, Forte should carry 30 times. Also Nick Barnett being out here is big.

Chicago is also 4-0 SU the last 4 games at Curly Lambeau field. Weather today is predicting snow.

Defense and Running the Ball win games.

Chicago Bears +3.5 4 units.

Green Bay is in a must win game, if they lose here they fall 2 games behind Chicago and 1 game behind minnesota for the NFC North. If they lose today, they will more than likely not make the Playoffs. Looking at Chicago's schedule they get a couple of cupcake games at home in the next 3. Chicago also gets Kyle Orton back, the key to there success so far this season. A one ankle Orton is better than a completely healthy Sexy Rex.

Everyone will talk about the secondary of Chicago and how teams can pick them apart...true you can, but the key to Green Bay's success last year was running the 5 wide set, and passing all day, while mixing in some runs. That hasnt happened last year, and if you think Chicago didn't watch the Minnesota game then your kidding yourself. I expect a ton of blitzes on Rodgers today by Chicago. I doubt Grant will much of a factor today, but I do believe Forte will. I think you will see a ton of play action, Forte should carry 30 times. Also Nick Barnett being out here is big.

Chicago is also 4-0 SU the last 4 games at Curly Lambeau field. Weather today is predicting snow.

Defense and Running the Ball win games.

Last edited:
Thanks Nawlins, Denver should have won by more, but hey a SU win is a win.

Both for 1.5 units

9ers TT over 10.

Cards TT over 12.5

Last edited:
Back