Week 4 - 7-2 (+7.6u)
Week 5 - 6-3 (+5.3u)
Week 6 - 4-5 (-1.3u)
Week 7 - 6-6 (-2.59u)
Week 8 - 6-3 (+5.2u)
Week 9 - 6-6 (-2.75u)
Week 10 - 4-4 (-5.69u)

Ytd: 54-38 - (+14.63u)

Worst week of the season in week 10. 4-4, but 2 of the wins were for 1u and 2 of the losses were for 3u...

Bills +3 1H (+100) -2u-

Bears -3 (+100) -1u-

Bengals/Saints OVER 51 -2u-

Cardinals ML (+100) -1u-

Chiefs ML (-118) -1u-

Chargers TT OVER 27 -2u-

Colts TT OVER 13.5 1H
(live)(-120) -1u-

Pats/Colts OVER 29 2H -3u-

Steelers/Titans UNDER 9.5 1Q -1u-

No TD scored in 1st Quarter +220 -1u-

Steelers/Titans OVER 24 2H -2u-

Should be a low scoring game here. Dolphins have not fared well against good defenses this season or the Bills in general. I like how the Bills have done on the road and 1H on the road. In a game where it will be (should be) tough to score, 3 points is nice to have. May add a ml play on the half. Will be looking for an in game play on the Under and/or a play on the 2H under.
Will add, just haven't even looked at anything else yet.

:shake:

Last edited:
That SD TT play is intriguing. Hope they pull their heads out of their asses soon as my SD ov 8 wins bet is now in question. Looked like a Slam dunk just a couple weeks ago.

live in play wager @ -120...

and thank you guys…hope the day was good for you. chargers really laid an egg i guess. I liked that one a lot. fuckers...

thanks bones…loved that play last night, but only did 3u, bc I have not been doing so hot lately…great day for you though man, nice work!

as for tonight, I'm not sure I will be on a side for it. I can't trust the Stillers on the rd, they have thrown out some real bad performances on the road. And not sure I can back the Titans either. I don't have the best feel for that team right now. I'm actually looking at the 1q. When I was looking at the game, I didn't realize how badly the Stillers have been coming out of the gate on the rd. Their 1Q road #'s are really bad. Still expect them to bounce back, after the loss to the Jets, but even after their collapse and bad loss against Tampa in Sept, they still came out in the 1Q against the lowly Jags and didn't do anything. Losing the 1q 3-0…soo I'm looking at tt under for pitt, titans 1q ml, or 1q prop for no td's.
Then possibly a 2h play on stillers or the over…gl tonight buddy

Back