Awesomeitus Degenerate
Sides: 24-20 +0.76
Totals: 10-13-1 -5.71
Tease: 6-3 +1.20
Parlay: 0-2 -1.75
Half: 3-2 +1.24
Player Props: 9-7 +0.15
52-47 -4.11

Ended up in the plus for the week, when Chicago won SU closing out my tease. Interesting card this week. Week started off with an east prop win on Morris rushing yards, but the Ponder injury derailed a sure winner on total passing yards.

PACKERS +100 (1.25)

MY line: GB -2

GB lost Rodgers early in last week's game, and they were not prepared to get things going w/out the guy that runs their offense. Coming off a full week to prepare Wallace, they get a chance to redeem themselves at home. I don't expect Riley Cooper to be running free through the Packers secondary, and after tossing 7 TD's, you can expect that Foles has the Packers attention.

JAGUARS +13 (1.25)
My line: Tenny -11

Situational play on Jax. Tenny is coming off some physical games Kc, Sf, Sea, and have Indy on deck. Going to be hard to focus on Jax both physically and mentally, and I like Jax to slide within this number,

Pitt/Buff UNDER 43 (1.25)
My line: 39

Before last week's debacle, Pitt had been playing good defense. With a week of Tuel on tape, I expect the Pitt D to be prepared. Pitt's offense has been struggling all season, and something in the realm of 20-17 seems about right.

Be back....

Good Luck.

:shake:

Sides: 24-20 +0.76
Totals: 10-13-1 -5.71
Tease: 6-3 +1.20
Parlay: 0-2 -1.75
Half: 3-2 +1.24
Player Props: 9-7 +0.15
52-47 -4.11

Ended up in the plus for the week, when Chicago won SU closing out my tease. Interesting card this week. Week started off with an east prop win on Morris rushing yards, but the Ponder injury derailed a sure winner on total passing yards.

PACKERS +100 (1.25)

MY line: GB -2

GB lost Rodgers early in last week's game, and they were not prepared to get things going w/out the guy that runs their offense. Coming off a full week to prepare Wallace, they get a chance to redeem themselves at home. I don't expect Riley Cooper to be running free through the Packers secondary, and after tossing 7 TD's, you can expect that Foles has the Packers attention.

JAGUARS +13 (1.25)
My line: Tenny -11

Situational play on Jax. Tenny is coming off some physical games Kc, Sf, Sea, and have Indy on deck. Going to be hard to focus on Jax both physically and mentally, and I like Jax to slide within this number,

Pitt/Buff UNDER 43 (1.25)
My line: 39

Before last week's debacle, Pitt had been playing good defense. With a week of Tuel on tape, I expect the Pitt D to be prepared. Pitt's offense has been struggling all season, and something in the realm of 20-17 seems about right.

Be back....

Good Luck.

:shake:

Isnt EJ playing?

You are correct dollarz....EJ is supposed to start...doesn't effect my play. Rust will hurt EJ.

Adding:

ATLANTA +4 (1) and ATLANTA +170 (.25)
My line: Sea -3

Missed the "6" due to my real job, but we've seen chips in the Hawks armor, and for Falcons....this is it....do or die.

Will add.

Add:

BALTIMORE PK, -110 (1.25)
My line: Balt -2

Season on the line for Balty today. Back agaisnt the wall, they to win this game if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive. Benglas have established themselves as a VERY good NFL teams. Road wins at Det, Buf, have been close wun. Narrow loss at Chicago, shows that this team is familiar with winning on the road, and their road performance is lprobably playing a role this number. I like Baltimore to keep their playoff hopes alive and win this football game.

Play, Cash, Dollzrz.............:cheers:

Agree with Balty. No Leon Hall or Geno Atkins for the Bengals. May be ugly but Flacco and co get it done at home today

Once again, the initial teaser doesn't look good or come through.

Adding:

2T AZ UN 49 and NO +1 (3)

2 parlay: Az -4 and un 41.5 Risking 1 to win 2.6

Don' see the Texans putting up many points. Every which way I run this I'm getting 20-14, 21-14, 24-17, etc.

Given what just happened in Cincy, all you can do is smile.

Back