NFL Week #10

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 35-27-2 +10.07 units

Well, I've already achieved my goal of 10 units for the season, so anything on top of this is a bonus. The NFL betting universe has returned to normal this season. Favorites and public teams are getting drilled, and Joe Square is having a horrible year. Let's hope it continues in the second half.

MIAMI -1.5, -110
Fade Play. The Chiefs have been hot as of late and have won the public money in the process. Chiefs tickets being written at a 75% clip, yet the line has moved from a "pk" to Miami -1.5. Tells me all I need to know.

BILLS +12.5, -110

Couple angles working here:

1. I always bet agains the undefeated teams after week #5. Not only in Indy undefeated but we've seen them play down to the competition already this year in the Tenny game.
2. Fade Play
3. Indy off big win in New England last week.

Games I'll be on, but waiting for the right number:

OAKLAND
ARIZONA
Looking for a "10" in Oakland and a "7" in

Games I'm monitoring:
BROWNS
TEXANS
TITANS
SAINTS
REDSKINS
JETS

Good Luck!

Good luck smh. Like the way the card is shaping up. I'll be on a couple of those as well.:shake:

Troutman said:
Looks similar to my card, but Saints is the biggest square plat this week.

I disagree. Biggest square action is on KC this week. Followed closely by Denver. You can't go off just percentages, $'s bet plays a big role.

Doesn't look like Imma get the numbers I want on Oak and Az. Locked them in as follows:

OAKLAND +9, -110
Fade Play

ARIZONA +6.5, -110
Fade Play

heh u got 4 more hours to try to get a better number on oakland or zona. good luck i will be wit u on a few of those. get on aim when ya get tha chance

tru said:
heh u got 4 more hours to try to get a better number on oakland or zona. good luck i will be wit u on a few of those. get on aim when ya get tha chance

Not really, since I may not be near a computer!

Wilks, Aplous, Fondy.....thanks.

Adding:

Decided to gamble a bit....

6 team 7 point teaser paying 5 to 1:

HOUSTON +17
BILLS +19
SAINTS +13
WASH +14
BEARS +8
JETS +17.5

Adding:

Nyg/Chi UNDER 37.5, -110

Aplous,

My question on this one is....where are the weapons? Both defenses better than the offenses.

Back