Week 3 - 5-3 (+2.15u)
Week 4 - 7-2 (+7.6u)
Week 5 - 6-3 (+5.3u)
Week 6 - 4-5 (-1.3u)
Week 7 - 6-6 (-2.59u)
Week 8 - 6-3 (+5.2u)
Week 9 - 6-6 (-2.75u)

Ytd: 50-34 - (+20.32u)

3 out of the last 4 weeks in the red….not good. Playing too many games, I think. Need to be more careful. Thoughts on the Tnf game in the Tnf discussion.

Bengals -6 (-118) -2u-

Ravens TT OVER 26.5 -3u-

Dolphins/Lions UNDER 22 1H -1u-

Falcons -3 (+100) -1u-

Falcons TT OVER 25 -2u-

Titans&Ravens OVER 34/Bucs&Falcons OVER 37/Broncos -3.5 -2u-

Cardinals -7 (-109) -2u-

Bears TT OVER 21 (-121) - 3u-

will add
:shake:

Last edited:
thanks marlo…that was one of the worst performances Ive seen in a long time from a football team (especially the qb)

Added the Ravens TT. I don't love a lot this week, I don't see much. Will be adding Zona, and not sure what else….

thanks Bar…followed you on that Nd total! Thanks for that. Gl today

Adding 1H Under in Detroit. Two top defenses going up against each other, Lions getting some weapons back to help an ailing offense, which is a little worrisome. But still a play w these two D's.

Falcons, as bad as they have been they still have a very good offense. They get to go up against one of the worst d's in the league. I have to think they are motivated here after such poor endings/results lately. They also have a horrible D, so less excited with the side, but I think they win regardless. Bucs offense is not exactly the one to fully take advantage of the Falcons D...

smh - thanks and hopefully you didn't play that Ravens total.

Ravens on the 1 yard line and couldn't put it in. Although I was lucky for them to even have a chance to score again. Totally flipped my day, would've been a good one if they could've gotten it in there. Not happy.

Adding the Cards...

Adding the Bears TT over…never fun to back Cutler in any form, especially at Lambeau. But the Bears strength is the run and that is the weakness of an average GB defense. They should get into the mid to hi 20's.

Back