NFL Week 10

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
YTD 26-20-2 +4.75 units

Should be around the rest of the season now that golf has officially died up here in the igloo.

Cincy TT over 25.5 5units

Cincy 3-5 to the over on this number two years ago, Cincy 6-2 to the over against this number last year at home. 4-1 to the over so far this year. 13-8 the last 3 years to the over on this number the last 3 years.

Cleveland has given up OTR 24 to Jax, 28 to Tenn, and 30 to Pitt before they started to go off. Cleveland gave up an average of 27 last year OTR and 27 the year before that OTR.

I think Cincy controls this one from start to finish. They get back to being one of the dominant teams in the AFC.

Detroit -2.5 3units
Sandwich spot for Miami, huge wins and a division game on deck. Detroit gets Mega back, and they win this one comfortably.

Buffalo/KC Under 42 1unit
Should be a snoozefest

Steelers/Jets Under 47 2units
See above.

Detroit/Miami under 21.5 first half 2units
Detroit is 8-0 to the under to this number in the first half this year

Interesting stat I just realized, San Francisco is 13-1 SU when scoring over 21.5 points, the last 2 years. Which is there current team total number for today. In every loss they've scored under 21.5 pts.

Titans TT Under 17.5 1.5 units
Titans have eclipsed this total twice this year. Baltimore has given up 16,6,10,7 so far this year. Those scores were against offenses that are better than Tennessee's.

Interesting stat I just realized, San Francisco is 13-1 SU when scoring over 21.5 points, the last 2 years. Which is there current team total number for today. In every loss they've scored under 21.5 pts.

This cashed today and they won. Something to keep an eye on in the future.

Back