NFL WEEK 1

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 2-0 +1.50 units

Played the Eagles -105 and UNDER 44.5 on Thursday. Was at the game, so no way I was going to post. Been waiting over 30 years for that night, and it was worth the wait.

Week 1 is always an UNDER week for me. I've had years where I blind bet the unders on the entire card. My MAC system doesn't kick in until wee 5 (moved it up from week 6, after running off-season simulations. A good portion of my plays were made in the weeks leading up to Week 1. These days the numbers are posted so early, the opportunity for middles is glorious ( I won't talk about the Eagles +1 and Atl +4.5 middle I lost on Thurs...not bitter...not at all).

NYG +125 (1) and UNDER 42.5 (1)
My line: Jax -1 38

Jax issues at WR, and lack offensive fire power in general. NY appears to be loaded with playmakers, but this is a tough team to really see how good they can be. I don't forsee much offense in this one as both defenses appear to be well ahead of the offenses. My numbers say 21-17 NYG.

TAMPA +10 (1)
My line: Saints -7.5 48

Betting the number here. Yes, Saints have a better team, but this is a divisional game, and that means something. I made no adjustment for Winston being out. Why would I?

Good Luck!

Back