NFL WEEK #1

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Good luck everyone. Here's my start to the season. Hope to have a winning one.

ARIZ CARDS -2 @ -110. Counting on Cards D to actually carry this game to the Lions & the defensive line & LBs will make it a difficult day for Stafford. O line for Lions may be improving, but with Cards pressure & D backfield, who will Stafford get ball to? D Johnson gunna get his. Arians v Caldwell is a factor. Think this may be low scoring game and thinking of taking the Under also.LOSER

UNDER 48 Chiefs@Pats -120 I think the game is closer than the line, but can see a Pat dominance too. Going with a 24-17 final or maybe 31-16 LOSER

Ravens ML +120 I took their season win total over, this is win #1 WINNER

Saints +3

That's it for this week with possibility of playing my lean on GB-3

All of above played 1/2 of usual wager as I evaluate after opening week

Last edited:
BAR, Metallica, Tito & Hakan thanks and best to you all

Last edited:
I'm forced to bet the Opening Game...tried to have the patience to avoid it and possibly bet 2nd Half. Don't have the strength.

ADD: UNDER 48

Hate to be on the opposite side of your ravens play but I'll wish you luck anyway.

I also took the over in that game. I feel like this game could be a departure from the usual 20-19 type games we are from these two.

BOL on the season.

Just some random thoughts as I am not going to be too active today. But, these are some things I am looking to see.

Sure is a lot of love for Rams which I see is now -4 (-105). I understand that Luck is out and Tolzien is bad, but there is Goff on the other side. IMO he is a bust & don't want to put my $$ on his LA debut. Certainly can't take Colts...but Rams to be trusted? Maybe new coach and Rams D make this a good wager but I am staying away.Seeing 67% of wagers on Rams...I like to be contrarian in this situation. May reconsider after watching 1H

Texans. I took them in the survivor pool but don't wish to lay these points. Jags have played Txns very close last season losing by 1 & 3. Texans have their usual QB issues. I would like to take Jags +3 1H, ..... it is tempting

Lots of love too for Titans @ -3. Carr is great, Khalil Mack, and Raiders won last 2 in Music City. I'd like to take the Over 50, but can see a more run game by the Titans.

Something tells me Cam and Panthers have a big scoring day and want to take their TT OVER 26.5....I might make this a posted play

Agree on panthers. Went ahead w game total ov 47.5 opposed to team cause think If niners get down they won't be shy about letting hoyer chuck it all over the field so no worries they don't do their fair share..I have that game playing into the 50s

Oh, Fournette (sp?...not going to look it up) making his debut....is something I'm definitely watching

Have same thoughts about lambs. I couldn't even convince myself to take them back when they were still inexplicably +3. No way do I trust them now laying 4 no matter how bad Indy minus luck is. Could just be my stl rams bias of knowing they suck, I'm sure dumping fisher makes them instantly more respectable but can't get out of my head how bad this team been when expected to win the last 10 years, normally only games they show up when they were dogs of a td or more!!

Yeah Goff doesn't instill a ton of confidence in my play...but Colts without Vontae and a safety (forget his name) today, so an already weak D is even weaker. That, and a competent coach makes me feel like he can have some more success to start the season.

gl today bones

I am sure tempted to put more $$ on Ravens...Justin Tucker is good too ya know

Any comments for or against I'm interested

Back