GB -3 26/25
49ers +6 29/25
Chargers +4 29/25
---
Bills u50/Bears u59.5/Balt u52.5 65/50
---
Pats -1/Steelers -2 260/200

Last edited:
I'm taking a serious look at Titans, Rams and Bears also.

BOL this week and for the season.

I think if you like the bears which I agree, you should take serious look at under as well (i already played it cause don't think it can go anywhere but down from 51)..

for bears to hang in this one they need to keep falcons from putting up a big number, anything more than 27 will make bears chances of staying within the number pretty unlikely imo . They need to shorten the game w a strong rushing attack against atl smallish super fast defense.

Really like chargers as well. Imo they much better team, unquestionably better offensively and really like the way their defense coming together starting to actually resemble donks w great edge rush and very good corners.

Agreed, treading lightly in week 1 though minus pats/stillers. Get burned too much early and learned that dogs do well in week 1 too many unknowns. Early on better QB usually wins.

Best all season...I like Chargers too, but line has moved. You & I may be only ones

Added a totals teaser I really like and that about it.

Got lucky recouping some loses LIVE from Nangland -116 instead of -260. Wouldve broke even if not for bookie limiting pending live bet wagers and money wrapped up in futures too. Might have to talk to him depending on how the next few weeks go after I build some equity winnings (lets hope)

For survivor I got BUFFALO

Nice job with Chiefs, mein Freund. I really like Arizona. Great defense, even if it wasn't so great at the end of last season. Losing Campbell won't destroy their line by any means. That's their edge imo over Detroit's passing game with its overpaid quarterback.

Totally agree with your survivor pick btw. I think Buffalo "runs" (literally) away with it.

Back