NFL Week 1

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Just putting this down now. Will have other plays as the week goes on. No idea what LY's record was, but I didn't finish well - I do know that. LY was a struggle with a couple great weeks sprinkled in. Otherwise, nothing to write home about...

MIN -2 2u

I think the whiners are a shell of what they were last year and I'm not a fan of Kraep at all. Then they throw in Tomsula who could be a decent coach but I don't see it at all. They will do all they can to shut down AP, and they might actually pull it off because the Vikes OL is a bit of a mess, especially with the Center, Sullivan, not practicing due to back spasms. No word if he will play or not. That's the main thing keeping me from laying more on this one.

MIA -3 -125 1.5 Units
Lacy o79.5 yards rushing -130 1u
KC PK .5 Unit

Last edited:
Thanks Braves. Full disclosure, I grabbed 1 unit a couple weeks ago at +2 and bet it again recently at -2 and since that's where it's at today I'll just consider both units at -2 since +2 is long gone. I've seen it as high as -2.5 -115 today. Anything under 3 would be ok.

good luck man, I really want to see this team with Peterson before I get involved.

Thanks fellas.

Played a few season wins props

1H Season MIA wins o4.5 -115 2u
1H Season STL wins u4 -125 1u
Season NE wins o10.5 -140 1.5u
Season STL wins u7.5 -125 1u

Also played Jets Season Wins u7.5 -120 for 4u. they might win 5-6 and 6 would be the very top that I can see.

Also played Jets Season Wins u7.5 -120 for 4u. they might win 5-6 and 6 would be the very top that I can see.

love this one man, played it myself. Every podcast I listen to, though says they're going to be improved.

They might be improved, but they have a tough ass schedule. They might win 1 division game. Every other team is better or got better than the Jets.

Thanks guys. Christmas morning is here. Let's get the $$$.

MIA -3 -125 1.5 Units Pretty high on MIA this year and not so much on the skins. Adding Suh to this defensive line is going to pay big dividends.

Really want to play KC as I think they are better across the board (except for DL of course), but I don't trust Reid to close it out. I'm not buying the Hard Knocks hype. Lots of holes with Houston and the running game is going to suffer. Also, Johnson gone leaves a huge void at WR. He may have been on the decline but he was still their best receiver last season.

After looking it over, I think KC is the right side here and good value at PK. Line is starting to creep up at a few sites so I'm grabbing this now.

KC PK .5 Unit

Back