NFL Week 1

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
About damn time this season gets started. Here's to a profitable season. :cheers3:

Plays

GB/SEA o47 1 Unit Much has been said about penalties this preseason. I think they call this game a bit tighter - both teams have a propensity to play tight man coverage so I'd expect additional holding/PI calls - especially early in the game. The Pack running game could keep SEA off balance a bit more and open up things. On the other side, SEA is going to score some and should be able to move the ball efficiently. Not really sure where they can set the line but I think we see low to mid 50's in this one. GB is a live dog here so they are a lean as well. They should have won the last time so there very well could be a revenge factor involved.

2T Teaser CHI -1/PIT -.5 2 Units
TB -3 -120 1 Unit

Leans

GB
CHI
NYJ
MIN

Last edited:
Mr Pioneer: You are my tout.

I am on OVER tonite @ 46 and lean your way on both Chicago & Jets [i just cannot pull trigger on Jets, but I do think with West-East travel and rookie starter I will probably be there]

Best all season :cheers3:

Good point on the penalties, these 2 teams might be more affected than most. GL

im on that chicago leg of the teaser with you, i just chose denver as the other leg. lets both get it

Season win props I played

MN Vikings +.5 vs. Buffalo Bills (-125) 2 units
NY Jets u7 +110 1 Unit
Chicago Bears o8.5 -140 2 units
Cleveland Browns u6.5 -125 1.5 Units
Indy Colts o9.5 -105 2 Units
San Fran 49ers u10.5 -175 1 Unit
NY Giants u8 -165 1 Unit

I like all of those, concerned only about the 9ers in that they've become such a trendy fade pick (everyone here thinks the Cards move into their slot), but they sure look like shit

ya, that's part of the reason I played it a bit smaller (as well as the juice). Carolina is highest on my fade list but the line was 8 and the juice was ridiculous. Nothing I could really do with them. Of those that I did play, I think I like Indy the most. Would have been a max bet at 9 even.

That will be a popular teaser. like the Chicago side of it, not sure about Pitt... GL this year P

Thanks fellas. might add a few more this morning. One for now.

TB -3 -120 1 Unit

More of a fade of Carolina than anything. I'll be looking to do that plenty this year. Also, there are some sharp lines out there that "seem" attractive such as Buffalo, but I'm cautious of being too cute and not wanting to outthink myself since Buffalo is a mess. I'm high on Chicago and think they win going away but line movement scares me so I'm staying off the side for now.

Parlay .5 Units to win 4.48 Units
[TABLE="width: 930"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: center"] NFL [474] RAVENS (BALT) -1-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Sep 07[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [476] BEARS (CHI) -280[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [481] PATRIOTS (NE) -200[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [484] BUCCANEERS (TB) -200[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [488] BRONCOS (DENV) -350[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Sep 08[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [490] LIONS (DET) -275[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I'll log this in my week 2 thread, but opening a teaser with Detroit tonight and SF next week. Both teams SHOULD roll, but wtf do I know, I liked the Bears this week and they got manhandled.

2T Teaser DET PK/SF -1 2 Units

Back