NFL Week #1

Tito

The Salty Dog
Going to try to stay with it throughout - post every play and document my whole season this time…Starting w the thursday opener, post the others later….

Packers/Seahawks OVER 47 (-119) -2u- $$

I was dumb and missed the 46.5 that was there this morning. So I have this shittiness instead…I still think its a winner. Seattle O is all healthy and seems more than ready. Packer D still not anything to be afraid of, regardless of improvements, imo.
I do think the new rule aimed at eliminating any last contact that the db's may have been making will help this play too. And there's Aaron Rogers and all the weapons he has…that shouldn't hurt either
Smiley_3.gif

I like the Seahawks to win and probably cover too. I hope to get a chance to back them at some point in the game….

Titans/Chiefs UNDER 43 -1u- $

Chargers +3 -1u-

Bucs -2.5 -1u- x

Vikes +10/Broncos -2 -1u-
$
Stillers -.5 2H -2u- xx
Cowboys OVER 41.5/Broncos -2.5 -2u- $$

I will be adding to that total, more on the 1st half. And a couple others I may play too...

Good Luck this season :cheers3:

Last edited:
Hate, hate, hate that the Bucs pick is the top Hilton pick by a wide margin…not adding to the Chiefs total, just going to leave it at full game. I really like the Bronocs but will look to tease them another way too I think, don't want to lay 7. And the SB losers have a horrible ads record on the season openers. I think Peyton is wanting to redeem himself for the SB bad loss and that he's facing Luck, they should be ready to go. And have improved that D as well.

best of luck Tito

saw your comment re Oregon State.....you would not believe how sick it was watching them just give away passing yards and TDs last qtr. I will not place a wager on them rest of year (seriously)

yeah bones, I'm kind of glad I didn't stay up for it, i was too tired. Unbelievable. thanks and gl to you too.

thank you ljc, gl to you too man

Back