NFL Week 1

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
So glad footballs back, but that means snow is just around the corner:hang:

Futures that I have played so far this season.

New York Jets Under 7 wins +125 5units
St Louis Rams under 7.5 wins +120 3 units
Houston Texans under 7.5 wins +120 1.5 units
Minnesota Vikings +.5 wins VS Buffalo Bills -125 3units

My Jets bet is basically a fade of Geno Smith. I don't believe he should be the starter. I do worry a bit if Vick gets some PT, but he will get injured within a few games if that happens. Defensively, they should be better. I think in the offseason all of the teams in there division got better except the Jets.

Rams bet I made before Bradford was hurt. I still love it, but would love it more if he was playing. Tough division, and tough schedule.

Texans bet I like alot as long as Mallet doesn't see a ton of action. Fitzpatrick is dog shit.

I think the Vikings are improved a ton, and have a better offensive and defense this year. I couldn't pay -170 for there season win total.

Week 1
Vikings +4 2units
ML +170 .5 units
I absolutely love what I saw out of this team in the preseason, all w/o ADAP. From the QB play to the defense. Players are saying they love the new offensive and defensive schemes. Cassel had great numbers in his starts last year, and should have been the starting the whole season. Secondary which was our biggest weakness should be improved.

Maybe another play or two this weekend. Not seeing a ton I like so far.

:shake:

FiveThirtyEight@FiveThirtyEight <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 13m</small>
J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, #JETS' expected wins: 7@nyjets' Super Bowl win probability: 1%http://53eig.ht/Z4Ss2Y pic.twitter.com/Av5rWlhQqH

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none;"> More

</button>

good luck all season Marlo...what you think of Jets 1st game? Oakland coming east....I'm giving them some consideration

good luck all season Marlo...what you think of Jets 1st game? Oakland coming east....I'm giving them some consideration

I had this penciled in as a Jets win. I actually used them in one of my survivor contests, so I think they win. Tough spot for a RK QB in his first real start coming across country for a 10am game. I think the Jets crush, but not enough to bet them.

I played two more plays

Dallas Cowboys +4 +1.5 units
TB -3 2units EV

I guess you can say I believe in the dysfunction that is the SF 49ers right now. I believe it was Hbomb that had a pretty compelling write up about them. Cowboys are fucking atrocious, but this just feels like a spot they seize.

TB has improved across the field, and Carolina has regressed. Carolina has a bunch of has beens at WR, and in there secondary. Cam is a bit knicked up and I think that slows them down. This is might end up being my biggest play of the weekend.

like the TB play.. Vikes get rolled IMO. Rams front 7 defense is gonna be so good but inside the West it wont matter.. Outside the West, it will matter. I do like cassel tho. always have.. hope they let him play... GL this year bro

I played two more plays

Dallas Cowboys +4 +1.5 units
TB -3 2units EV

I guess you can say I believe in the dysfunction that is the SF 49ers right now. I believe it was Hbomb that had a pretty compelling write up about them. Cowboys are fucking atrocious, but this just feels like a spot they seize.

TB has improved across the field, and Carolina has regressed. Carolina has a bunch of has beens at WR, and in there secondary. Cam is a bit knicked up and I think that slows them down. This is might end up being my biggest play of the weekend.

Probably my only play this year is Tampa -2.5 (-110). Just don't see how they win unless Tampa turns it over. GL this year.

Back