NFL Week 1 - Post your Favorite ML Dog Play

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
Jets +240 for me.

The road team has had success in this series. Like the way the Jets finished the season last year. Darnold and Bell appear to be healthy. Buffalo is a team with a lot of hype coming into the season and for good reason but I expect a close game here and the number is too good to pass up.

Anyone else got one they like?

I could also make a case for Jacksonville. Divisional game... Indianapolis never plays well in Jacksonville the jags never have fans there so that’s not going to matter and maybe I’m in the minority but I do not believe Philip Rivers is an upgrade at this point in his career. Just think the Jets are a better team than the Jags. You can bet Indianapolis is going to be in a lot of teasers this week.

i think colts serve jags a beatdown,, i dont buy into the div dog angle here at all.. i think physical run games gonna be huge in the early going with poor tackling, plus takes longer to get passing game in sync.. i see this just bneing physical domination by colts oline and the 2 headed rb monster..

i like packers 1st half +115.. not much of a dog but the only ml ive bet..

I could also make a case for Jacksonville. Divisional game... Indianapolis never plays well in Jacksonville the jags never have fans there so that’s not going to matter and maybe I’m in the minority but I do not believe Philip Rivers is an upgrade at this point in his career. Just think the Jets are a better team than the Jags. You can bet Indianapolis is going to be in a lot of teasers this week.

Yeah everyone loved Indy this week...including me (but didn‘t bet it). I get that Jax has rid itself of its negative locker room influences like Fournette etc. But positivity surely doesn‘t replace absence of player talent lol?!

I’m kinda starting to like Denver with line continuing to climb. I assume even w no fans they still have a adv at home, especially early in year where guys prob not in peak shape yet and having to deal with altitude. Obviously huge concerns on the oline and if clowny anything he generally shows out when the lights are bright so that a big concern. When he goes balls to the wall he can single handedly wreck a offense.

Back