NFL week # 1 picks...

sportsladyd

Pretty much a regular
So far here's what I'm taking week #1:

Thursday night ...INDY -6...trend play>>>Super Bowl winners from the previous year are 5-0-1 ATS week # 1 the following year.

Sunday...BUFF +3.5...fits into a system play>>>play against a non-division fav of more than 3 points but less than 7 before a division contest in next game and a non-division contest in game after that or before 3 division contests in its next 3 games.

PITT -4.5...no real system or trend play>>>I just think PITT is a much superior team and should easily be able to handle CLEV.

JAX -6.5...same reasoning used here as in my PITT pick above.

SD -6...system play in effect>>>Super Bowl losers from the previous year are now 0-9 ATS in week # 1 of the following year.

GLTA,
SLD

:smiley_acbe:

Kaaa....the Buffalo trend has me scratching my head and my a**:10_5_137:
I like it tho'.GL

well..well well..

Good to see ya around for Niffel Donna...

Nice start to the season....

Lets kill em this year!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...it's nice to see all of you as well!
Thanks B.A.R. thanks for the link to your NFL Weekly Pick'em contest...I think I submitted my picks but I forgot to select my total on the CHI/SD matchup...I'm such a computer wizard...NOT...lol. I'm thinking 36 sounds like a nice total. Oh well...I'll try and get it right next week:)

Good luck today maam *winks*.....Good to see you here and congrats on your NFL starting with a winner :cheers:

Back