NFL Week #1 - Caveat Emptor

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Hello all @ Capping the Game. I was a long time "lurker" who read the threads of the excellent handicappers on this site for several years. Last NFL season, I decided to post my NFL selections in order to get involved and hopefully make myself a better handicapper. For me, it worked.

I will post here in NFL again this year. I left my file at the office, but as I recall my record last year was 95-60-1 and up about 40 units. When i get that final info i will post any correction needed.

This is my first post this year, and one thing I have told myself to do is play games for a little more $$ but make a less plays. That's my goal, but I know when the season gets rolling I will probably make just as many plays.....what can I say I enjoy it.

Lots happened since last season, got married (again) and busy at work. But, will make time to make a few wagers and post my selections.

Best of luck to everyone, and as my thread says "buyer beware." Great to be back.

One selection tonite ( will post other week #1 tomorrow ):

BRONCOS TT OVER 28.:shake:

thanks steed,gteed & marlo.

got the 1st one of season, let's hope there are more

thanks for all the compliments in the opening post bud, I'm flattered.

LOL, looking forward to another great year, congrats on your success last year and best of luck this season.

Here is what i got........and b/c of work and shit i can't do my usual write up:

9ers -4.5 AND 9ers MONEY LINE (yes the ML to me means its a 'lock'.....we are going to regret me saying this)

Bengals +3

Texans -4

Chiefs -4

Bengals +9/OVER 35.5 teaser

and i will probably bet Rams ( but still studying)

........sorry no insight or funny bs, but hey look on the bright side, you wasted little time and no money on this thread

P.S. NFL 2013 Record 1-0 (won Broncos tt over 28)

:prayer

I lean many of those actually

just havent played em yet...week one, I wanna see the movement tomorrow

Here is what i got........and b/c of work and shit i can't do my usual write up:

9ers -4.5 AND 9ers MONEY LINE (yes the ML to me means its a 'lock'.....we are going to regret me saying this)

Bengals +3 PUSH

Texans -4

Chiefs -4 WIN

Bengals +9/OVER 35.5 teaser WIN

Adding: RAMS -3.5

P.S. NFL 2013 Record 3-0-1

:prayer

Added Rams -3.5

Update : 5-1-1

Broncos tt Over 28 WIN
9ers -4.5 WIN
9ers ML WIN