YTD...17-10-1 ..(+14.65u)….updated 10-08-07<O:p></O:p>

1u...3-1 small play….2-0 on ML Dogs<O:p></O:p>

2u...9-7-1 average play<O:p></O:p>

3u...5-2 strong play<O:p></O:p>

4u...0-0 Very strong play<O:p></O:p>

5u...0-0 Rare g.o.y. play<O:p></O:p>

==========================================

Starting off with this...........

MN +4½ -110 (3u) not sold on chicago just from last game that the pack gave away. Minny has a good D and should make it hard for griese while i think the bears D is still banged up. Vikes have had a couple of weeks to prepare and should keep this close.
6-1ats dogs after div game.

more to follow.........

thx fellas...GL

Here's the rest of my card...........

Phil/NYJ Over 43 -110 (3u)

Wash. +3 -110 (2u)

NE -5 -110 (3u)

Titans +115 (1u)

GL

ur kidding right brewer? vikings may win but they sure as hell arent the better team. its exactly like saying the twolves r better than the bulls. bears and bulls r very good teams, not the best, but good. i know the bears arent as good as dallas, NE, indy. but one of the few things i know in life is that the bears r better than the vikings

2-2-1 ...(+1.70u) so fukkkn' pissed that the damn eagles and jets mustered up 6 FIELD GOALS TO KILL MY OVER!!! STILL A WINNING WEEK, BUT I'M NOT DONE....

MNF to come...........

good stuff PRECISE. what u liking monday night?

just a little take on it ..........right now i'm liking the g-men on a little winning streak and hot on offense. Jacobs looks to give them a solid ground game and help open it up for Eli. Plus the giants D will be able to pressure harrington a lot against a banged up o-line. found a trend i like G-men are 14-2 ats after scoring 35 or >. Over might not be a bad call as well.

damn overs killed me this sunday/monday by frikkk'n field goals...............................but that's the biz folks............still a winning weekend small at that but none the less winning..

back at cha next weekend.....

Back