NFL Thread

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
PRSW < 8 and PPRSW < 12 and week < 3 and D and line < 10 and n:site = home and 12 > o:PRSW > 3 and n:line < 7 and season > 1997 and site

PRSW < 8 and PPRSW < 12 and week < 3 and D and line < 10 and n:site = home and 12 > o:PRSW > 3 and n:line < 7 and season > 1997 and site
?

Trying to run a search but can't figure it out....seeing a possible good situational spot week one. Colts dominated texans last year in the first meeting and then felt kinda better in week 18 in a close loss which determined winner goes to playoff. And now both play week one the following yea in the same venue. How many times has that happened ? Lots of rematches from playoff games in week one this year but imo this game has the most revenge feel and interesting factors involved.

games played in week one or two

My play on team must be a dog with a line not as high as +10

My play on dog (PRSW < 8 and PPRSW< 12) must not have won 8 games last season and also less than 12 games two years ago.

My play on teams next line must be not as high as +7 and I prefer my dog team to be favored in their next game.

The next game is a home game… n:site = home

Their current opponent (12 >o:PRSW > 3)
Previous regular season wins were between and including 11 and more than 4

Since 1997 as before that the data is less than stellar.

As far as your re-matchup question it’s not congruent to what I usually do. I’d like to help but I need specific details. As it looks I cant find any data for your request.

I’m not a professional at the site to be able to answer all requests.

?

Trying to run a search but can't figure it out....seeing a possible good situational spot week one. Colts dominated texans last year in the first meeting and then felt kinda better in week 18 in a close loss which determined winner goes to playoff. And now both play week one the following yea in the same venue. How many times has that happened ? Lots of rematches from playoff games in week one this year but imo this game has the most revenge feel and interesting factors involved.

I found this which has a strong success rate. I do feel like the Texans were over achieving team last season and this should be a regression season. Play on Colts in week 1 according to this data.

Attachments

• IMG_3093.png
    IMG_3093.png
    520.5 KB · Views: 6
Fade these favorites and I exclude lines close to 0 as the line could flip flop to a dog. Do exclude, giants vs Vikings

Attachments

• IMG_3094.png
    IMG_3094.png
    543.2 KB · Views: 5
As far as your re-matchup question it’s not congruent to what I usually do. I’d like to help but I need specific details. As it looks I cant find any data for your request.

I’m not a professional at the site to be able to answer all requests.
No worries. Simplified id say 2 teams in winner take all to make playoffs in last game of season then play week one the next year.

The other trend I was curious was if playoff rematches in week one showed any revenge

No worries. Simplified id say 2 teams in winner take all to make playoffs in last game of season then play week one the next year.

The other trend I was curious was if playoff rematches in week one showed any revenge
all I can do is the rematch from any previous season rematch in week 1 in the current season. I dont know if they offer to specify the previous season rematch was in week 18 or for that matter any specific week.

For me I cant find that data.

Back