BUF +2.5 -105
BUF ML +120
BUF TTo 20.5 -106 (2 Units)

Josh Allen O34.5 -118 Rushing Yards
John Brown O60.5 -143 Receiving Yards
Devin Singletary O85.5 -137 Rushing & Receiving Yards
Duke Johnson O27.5 +117 Receiving Yards
Duke Johnson O2.5 -143 Receptions

Should be the fastest pace game of the weekend. Bills have quietly moved to running a lot of no huddle as the season has progressed. Singletary has passed that number in 3 his last 3 games (discounting week 17), and that came against PIT/BAL ---- and DAL. Gore is somewhat of an afterthought at this point. Brown has the 2nd best WR/CB Matchup of the whole weekend, and even without 1 big play he can attain that number. I expect houston to have to keep up in this one, and with hopkins shadowed by white, (was looking for stills props too but DK had none) I see opportunity for Duke. In the last 4 HOU games, they've lost/trailed in 2 of those, and in those games duke had 6 and 5 catches.

TEN@NEP, I probably won't be around to post, but I'm probably going to attack this game live. I want to see how henry is early, and if tannehill will be succesful not having AJ B available. (lattimore held him to 1 catch a few weeks back, but there also was no Henry that game). Since week 7 this defense has allowed 23.9~ points against per game, which incldued JAGS/CAR/OAK/LAC. I want to see how much time brady is protected, and if he can actually do something offensively before I jump in. Beginning of the week I wanted to take TEN, and now I'm starting to think the opposite.

Julian Edelman O64.5 -150 Receiving Yards (2 Units)
Julian Edelman O5.5 -124 Recptions
Mohamed Sanu O27.5 -134 Receiving Yards

Edelman has the #3 WR/CB Matchup of the day, and is bradys evolved to not only being his safety net, but his ole rely and first to want to get the ball too (including white of course). Sanu/N'keal harry look identical, and the props are virtually equal here... but sanu has consistently seen the field on 30% more of the total snaps.. I'll take my chances here.

Man, really wish buffalo pulled that out, felt right..... 4-1 on player props in that game 0-3 on sides

NEP receivers caught 7 balls on 21 targets...... womppp there. But henry dominated, brown did nada.

MIN@NOS - I really wanttt to take the under here, as the most obvious/typical gameflow projection is a saints lead. In neutral situations, NOS already runs plays at a slow pace, but as time goes on, and there leads grow, they begin use the 2nd most amount of time between plays in all of the NFL. The problem? They're so efficient. They also have the #1 adjusted line yard push for offense line, and vikes are actually the worst (Defensively) of all playoff teams. I don't see how kamara and murray are going to be stopped. I also hope people know Rhodes isn't what he was in years past. And that should scare the shit out of viking fans, because how the heck do you stop michael thomas, and if you sellout to do it, you're going to get gashed on the ground. Compared to league average, vikes give up the 7th most fantasy ppg to WR's. I think they actually try to stop the run game more than thomas, but we will see. (In typing this DK dropped the total to 49.5). The vikings have there pluses too, lattimore can't cover both theilen and diggs. And the open target should be able to be eli apple. While vikes have a good oline push as well, theyre going against a strong one in the saints. If you think cook is actually healthy (I do), and the gameflow will have saints leading (possibly if not too), cook should see a lot of opportunities coming out of the backfield and catching balls.

A. Kamara O55.5 -148 Rushing Yards (2 Units)
L. Murray O28.5 -130 Rushing Yards
T. Smith O1.5 -118 Receptions

D. Cook O31.5 -130 Receiving Yards (2 Units)
D. Cook O3.5 -130 Receptions
A. Thielen O53.5 +105

Micheal thomas is projected 9~ catches... as much as I want to take the under, he may get 12+..... Contradicting here, but really want to take over 104.5 anyway and may by gametime.

SEA@PHI - Seattles secondary can be beat... but philly wr's are nothing to drool about. The hole I'm looking at? Seattles inability to stop TE's, they're ranked 2nd in the nfl this season in points given up to that position. I am hoping the "start" by Ertz has reduced the prop totals for goedert, because I'm all for dallas to come in and do very well. (Sorry but no way ertz plays 100% of his typical snaps, nor will he be 100% efficient with his limited work). Unfortunately I am just going to stay away from the backfield... even though I like their matchup is ok. I don't like howard being active, I don't know the true health of sanders, and will this create limited time for scott? I know the WRs are meh anyway, and they are going to find ways to create with all of the backfield support, but not throwing my money on guessing how much and how efficient each will be. On seattles side... you have to like wilson, and the wr core here. Philly has been a pass funnel team all year (selling out to stop the run). Seattle already struggles to run, there should be nothing there for them. Lockett and Metcalf are both in positive WR/CB matchups. I'll be on the over here, but the props is what I'll be about (yet again)

SEA/PHI O45 -110

R. Wilson O1.5 -137 Passing TDs
R. Wilson O19.5 -124 Rushing Yards
R. Wilson O21.5 -112 Completions

D. Goedert O48.5 +100 Receiving Yards (2 Units)
D. Goedert O4.5 -125 Receptions (2 Units)

D. Metcalf O58.5 Receiving Yards
T. Lockett O65.5 -118 Receiving Yards
Tyler Lockett O4,5 -130 Receptions
D.K. Metcalf O3.5 -143 Receptions

Back