NFL This Playoff Week 1

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Regular Season 97-74-4 +40.4

Went 6-1 +9.5 last week.

Saturday

Minnesota Vikings +5 -105 1.05-1
Minnesota Vikings ML +195 1-1.95

I made the Vikings +3, going to grab some now at 5, and if it moves up in direction, ill add more. Extremely close to playing the over, and probably will by gametime

Houston Texans +3 +105 1-1.05
Houston Texans ML +155 1-1.55

Same concept as vikes, made houston +1, so like being able to get the key number, 23-21ish type game

Sunday

Green Bay Packers PK +100 4-4

I'll come out and say I probably have washington rated to low, and green bay to high, but I'm taking the pack. I like what cousins has been doing, I think the 'you like that' makes me crack a smile every time, but they've played nobody who scares me since the bye except carolina and the patriots, which they lost both of those games. But again, they have put away the teams they needed to put away (if that makes sense).
And yes, I get the pack haven't been world beaters either and have there own problems... just playing my numbers.

Lean Cincy, and looks like I may be backing all of these home dogs, not playing it yet, but any news on andy dalton yet? My heart and head on opposite ends of this one, as I love pittsburgh's offense

Gl all! (Go broncos)

Scopey - with you on Texans and against you with Skins.

what I found most interesting is your lean to the Over with Vikings game. I took the over @42 and figured I would be in the small minority...your thoughts if you get time are appreciated.

I also lean Bengals.

Great season- good luck:shake:

why play the same on spread and ML on Minny and Texans? I would think 2 on spread and 1 on ML. no?

GL, like the plays

You should open an acct with Bovada, they feed off squares & have good lines if you like the dogs. 3.5, 6 & 1.

I think the hook is keeping me off KC right now but lean the others you've got.

good health, scope.

Good health to you man!

Outstanding regular season Scope. Keep it up in the playoffs.

:cheers3:

Appreciate it hugh, I need to stop by the nba section, hope all has been well

Scopey - with you on Texans and against you with Skins.

what I found most interesting is your lean to the Over with Vikings game. I took the over @42 and figured I would be in the small minority...your thoughts if you get time are appreciated.

I also lean Bengals.

Great season- good luck:shake:

Thanks bones, Seattle's been here before, every since the bye week they've averaged over 30 points a game themselves. They have asked wilson to do a lot more in the passing game this year than years past (albeit that may be because marshawn went down, and now he's back). So I don't see them letting up now. The vikings are similar, they've put up points aside from 2 to 3 games really. What did those games have in common? Peterson not touching the ball enough. I don't see them making the same mistake, as he opens it up for teddy. I think the original game vs seattle got out of hand quick, and was a bad situtional spot for minny (to me atleast). Oh, and that game still reached over 40. I see this game having good field position for the offenses to start.

why play the same on spread and ML on Minny and Texans? I would think 2 on spread and 1 on ML. no?

GL, like the plays

I guess I don't necessarily see a difference. Having said that, I mentioned in the original post that I wanted to see the way it moved, as I intended to add more on the spread, Gl wiz! Really nice job in the contest.

You should open an acct with Bovada, they feed off squares & have good lines if you like the dogs. 3.5, 6 & 1.

I think the hook is keeping me off KC right now but lean the others you've got.

Good to know, havent played there since they were bodog, I usually just post betonline numbers at the time I post, although I have a local.

GL this week
:cheers3:

Thanks metallica, gl to you as well

Adding

​Cincinnati Bengals +3 -125 2.5-2
Cincinnati Bengals ML +130 1-1.3

Seattle Seahawks/Minnesota Vikings O39.5 -110 2.2-2

Pending

Minnesota Vikings +5 -105 1.05-1
Minnesota Vikings ML +195 1-1.95

Houston Texans +3 +105 1-1.05
Houston Texans ML +155 1-1.55

Green Bay Packers PK +100 4-4

Damn Scopey...we see things exactly the same. Lets' win :shake:

I'm not on Vikes, but not on Seahawks either.

Back