NFL: 9-6*

Cleveland - 4 ...................... W (37-24)* +9
Philadelphia + 3 ................. W (36-21)* +18
Miami - 3 ............................ L (26-23)* -6
San Francisco - 5 ....x2 ...... W (34-3)* +26
Over SD/Oak 46.5 ...x2 ...... L (27-17)* -2.5:puking:
New York Jets + 10.5 ...........W (30-28)* +12.5

NCAAF:
http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum...who-s-back-WEEK-6-NCAAF&p=1809141#post1809141

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a play tonight and a play in the ncaaf

Waiting to see numbers

Cleveland - 4
Stats are kinda skewed about cleveland such as 3rd worst team allowing sacks behind dolphins and jax but this was before hoyer. Browns on defense is very under rated. One of the best rushing defense in the league who just went up against ap. Ill take ap over jackson and spiller combined. AP was shut down averaging only 3.5 ypc on 25 carries!! Buf banged up secondary vs upknown threats ready to be known after tonight. Factor the bogus win vs baltimore. .. thank you baltimore.
Cle 27-13

Leans:
NE
Seattle
Chicago
Philadelphia
Kansas City
Miami
Carolina

ddk good luck man!! wishy washy on the pats man..perfect setup for cincy @ home

:shake:
Big Al I sure hope your right, I laid off NE... GL today to both of you.

PHILADELPHIA + 3
Eli has no offensive line and a slow poke rb even if they tried to do dump offs. We talking bout practice for vick.
Say what you want about eagles d but they havent been too bad imo aside from last week 2nd half.
35-16

MIAMI - 3
Many chances against the saints and they moved the ball with ease. It was the turnovers that were easily preventable 99 percent of the time. I expect a solid turnover free game by tannehill and a soild defensive showing by miami. Ravens has to be one of the highest overrated squad in the league this is not the same super bowl squad.
27-13

Leans:
Oakland
Over Oakland
Over Denver
Carolina
Over San Francisco

I swear the fucking dolphins must eat popcorn before games they could of been an easy fg instead he had to try a 57. I AM DONE BETTING IN DOLPHINS GAME you cant cap NFL players performing like college players

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking my rule I set before the season. Making these two games double units.

Unreal 3 TD that were taken off possibly 2 more at the end.

Back endzone TD by SD his knee was clearly inbounds. Fucking idiot zebras. Goal line stop which could of been a FG would result in over. RIVERS Int in the endzone which they would of kicked another FG...fuck there was so many ways this game was gonna go over and they did 100 percent evrrything to make sure that wasnt going to happen

New York Jets + 10.5
Atl gives up 7.7 yards per pass and jets are averaging close to 8 per pass. Rex usually does a great job of defending TE and it makes it much easier against one of the worst offensive lines in the league going up against one of the best. Matt Ryan sacked 4+ times projected and if Geno plays without turning thr ball over I give Jets a 75% chance of winning straight up where if he commits 2 turnover drops to 35%. The falcons struggle mightily with mobile qb and their best denfender said it himself, stats dont lie either as the Falcons havent beat a mobile qb by more than 10 points.
Gut is telling me Jets will shine and Falcons streak starts next week.
Jets 23-20

This week is finally over another 4-2 week in the NFL however went 2-5 in NCAA after starting 4-1

NFL
Week 3 (1-2)
Week 4 (4-2)
Week 5 (4-2)

NCAA
Week 5 (4-1)
Week 6 (2-5)

Back