NFL Sunday

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Had a bad week last week, gonna bounce back I think. Only bet the early games so far, gonna add on the late games, still debating what to do. Maybe tomorrow I will put those up. Or might not even post em since I have to work all day.

Saints +3.5 -120 juice at Carolina

It seems that everybody is thinking Carolina is gonna roll in this one, and I don't think so. This will be a close game, I like the +3.5 cuz I think this could come down to a FG. I like the Saints to win cuz this is a good match up for em, but if they don't pull it out, I think they can lose by a FG. Saints on the road can be a debacle, but they aren't always terrible there, they have done well at times. Went to Chicago and won big earlier this year.

Dallas at Washington over 53

These two teams could give up over 90. I don't really think I need to explain anything about this bet, Dallas can't stop anything, they just got worked by Flynn, haha. Washington has been giving up huge points to everybody. 53 is a gift. Checked the weather and its not great, but 15-25 mph winds and rain are not gonna stop these defenses from giving up points. This is like the Dallas at Chicago game, where there were 15-25 mph winds, and it was below zero, and yet the over hit in the 3rd quarter. Bottom line, these two teams would have to be playing in a huge blizzard with 50 mph winds, or a fucking hurricane to not give up a shitload of points.

Will put up some late games tomorrow I think. Haven't decided on those yet. Not that anyone gives a fuck.

Saints are gonna win that game I think, but I paid for the +3.5, that was stupid, should have just bet the +3.

Got the +3.5 -120 on the Saints at 5 dimes a little bit ago. Didn't know if I should wait til tomorrow. I don't really know what people are thinking on this game, Carolina is gonna lose I think. It will be a tough game, but bettin Carolina by 3 is stupid, to me.

Was thinking about Arizona +10 at Sea, for the late games, but I don't know going against Sea at home is tough. Also liking Pittsburgh at GB, I figure though a lot of people will be on GB in this one. I just think Flynn will fuck it up, Pittsburgh has been playing pretty good too, Flynn blows, and yeah he won at Dallas, but they can't play defense, they give up points to everybody. I am gonna make him beat me with a defense that can play a little, not that Pittsburgh is an outstanding defense, but they aren't bad. Think Flynn will struggle again like he has for the most part so far this season.

^I'm on GB, but I can see it going either way. Virtually a pick 'em.

I'm on Seattle -10. I think taking a hot Arizona team with all those points they're getting would be trying to be too cute. Seattle hasn't lost at home with Russell as quarterback. They understand the importance of this game in getting HFA and they just went all they way across the country and shutout NYG. They're ferocious and Carson Palmer, like Eli, has a propensity to turn the ball over. Add this with the fact he had an ankle sprain last week and the Seattle D is smelling blood. Larry coming off a concussion against the best secondary in the NFL.

Seahawks may not put up 30 points, but they will make it absolute hell for Arizona trying to get in that endzone.

GL hugh, shark, serf I am laying off that Arizona at Seattle game I could see Palmer throwing picks.

Adding

Pittsburgh +1 at GB

Hopefully today things go a little better got stupid last night in that Tulane game and lost my ass. Think I am leaning Bears in the night game or the over.

And of course I should have waited on both my early games, now Saints are +3.5 with normal juice, and the total in the Dallas game is 51.5. Damn, I done fucked up there. Gotta go to work, and gonna be busy as hell so no time to post today. Probably won't put up my late game loss.

Well got a 2-2 day, should have had that Saints win, what the fuck was that shit. Carolina has 65 yards to go and a minute left, fuckin td, what the hell. Saints defense is shuttin em down all day, and then gives up a td drive at the end. That was extremely Yag. Listening to Spice 1, fuckin old school, damn right, murder show. A to the mothafuckin K 187 prooof ass ***** from the bay. Oh yeah Spice 1 is the shit.

For Monday night I'm adding this

Atlanta at SF under 46

Atlanta isn't gonna score much they never do against the elite defenses this year. I figure niners win maybe 24-7 or around there. Think at most Atlanta gets 10 points, hopefully not more than that, could maybe get 13. Then I just gotta have San Fran not blow it up offensively, usually the niners don't score a shitload. If the niners get over 30 then its gonna be tight. Not in love with this game, but oh well gonna try it anyway. Thought about taking the niners, but just was worried they wouldn't score enough to cover.

This is looking pretty good at half, there would have to be an offensive explosion in the 2nd half to go over 46.

Fuck its probably goin over now, need Atlanta to punt fairly quickly, but run a little clock. Then San Fran run out the clock, and end it. Can't give up anything now, this will be tough.

Fuck Atlanta is gonna go for it, I'm screwed. If they don't pick it up that will be a fg for the niners. What a debacle in the 2nd half for the under.

Well it's a loss, pretty bad here, 3-1 on the day for me. That sucks I already was counting it as 4-0. Got 1 game left in hoops. What a bitter defeat here, a god damn explosion in the 2nd half. Oh well fuck off Falcons.

That second half was ridiculous. However, that all time bad call on hitner blast on Jackson gave Atlanta their first touchdown when they would otherwise had a fg attempt messed with the total. A few other shitty calls in addition. Hard to cap old fucking refs with lame ass calls.

Back