NFL Sunday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Locked these in looking to possibly buy back these totals on Sunday... or not:

Lions/Eagles Under 54 -110 two units

Over in Philly over 50 -120 one unit

Chiefs/Skins Under 45 -120 two units

Calling for lots of ice in DC on Sunday. Should be lots of running, and a torn up shitty ass FedEx field that got played on last Sunday night.

St Louis +6 -110 one unit

Don't think Zona should lay this big of a number to anyone... in fact:

St Louis +230 half unit

Minny +6 -110 three units

NYJ -155/Giants/Chargers over 46 (-120) 1.5 units to win 2.8

Last edited:
Yep P. I used to have an annual July 4 pig roast. We'd tap kegs at Midnight and just roll on through to the next day/night. Nothing like a 24 hour drunk.

Steed gonna be a piece of work tomorrow night

Yep P. I used to have an annual July 4 pig roast. We'd tap kegs at Midnight and just roll on through to the next day/night. Nothing like a 24 hour drunk.

Steed gonna be a piece of work tomorrow night[/QUOTE]

I should bump threads of when Ohio made Final four that one year...what a mess...

Totals dropping in DC and Philly. Skins at 44, Iggs down to 52...

St Lou line going up. Shoulda waited.

see from weather thread you on the under in philly but are thinking of buying off it.

i took under 54..... that's reason enuf to get out now

Yeah. Still undecided Bones. If it drops a bit I will buy some of it back. Otherwise I'll let it ride. I think Det keeps Philly honest on offense....

Adding Minny +6 -110 three units

Balt O Line stinks and I don't think they are six points better than very many NFL teams right now. Breaking a rule I haven't gone against in all my days of gambling taking a dome team outside in freezing temps, but in my eyes the mismatches in the trenches warrant a big play.

Austin, Al - thanks. Been seeing things well this weekend. Don't want to give it all back, but I like the under tonight quite a bit. Despite what you saw last week on the road, their defense is decent, and Carolina's defense is very good. I'll buy this up over a number I always want on my side...

Carolina/NO UNDER 48 -120 3.5 units

Austin, Al - thanks. Been seeing things well this weekend. Don't want to give it all back, but I like the under tonight quite a bit. Despite what you saw last week on the road, their defense is decent, and Carolina's defense is very good. I'll buy this up over a number I always want on my side...

Carolina/NO UNDER 48 -120 3.5 units
nice job

Thanks guys. I've gone back and forth on this one a few times, and nothing really jumps out. I do see a little value on the first quarter number at even money, and with some early wind that is around 18 at game time (expected to dissipate over the course of the game) I'll give this a shot.

Dallas/Chicago first quarter UNDER 9.5 even one unit

Back