NFL Sunday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Houston +7 -110 two units
Houston +275 one unit

NE banged up at corner and coming in off two primetime showcase games. Despite their SU record, Texans have not lost by more than 7 in five weeks. Classic letup spot for NE. I'll pay to see them blow Hou out.

I've got some interest in the under in SD later, and I think the Eagles game is very low scoring and Phi wins. Just chewing on how to get involved there.

Thanks H.

Getting another unit down on Philly for a total of two. Went back and looked at Zona playing in the cold and the numbers aren't good. 1-5 ATS in Nov or later since 2010 on the road vs. cold weather teams.

Bad spot for Zona here....

I agree with Philly and I am on it too. I was on Houston, but my gut is telling me to stay off. Hope you hit both buddy.

H, Sharky, Cash - thanks guys.

Jets/Fins over 20 first half 1.5 units

Tenn/Indy over 46 one unit

Cocksucking Eagles. I guess I'll be happy with a push, but come on motherfuckers - close will you???

Cin/SD Under 48.5 three units

Den/KC first half under 24.5 -110 one unit

1.47 units to the good for today with the second leg of the tease pending (NYG +7) for 1.7 units.

I'll take a crack at the middle and take Washington at -110 for a unit

Giants/Skins over 45.5 two units

Hard to take an over on this field of divots, but I do see points tonight.

Thanks Emkee.

Let's see if we can't middle this total:

Second Half under 23.5 -115 one unit

Houston +7 -110 two units
Houston +275 one unit

NE banged up at corner and coming in off two primetime showcase games. Despite their SU record, Texans have not lost by more than 7 in five weeks. Classic letup spot for NE. I'll pay to see them blow Hou out.

I've got some interest in the under in SD later, and I think the Eagles game is very low scoring and Phi wins. Just chewing on how to get involved there.
nice hit with houston good hit with the 2 half under wash

Seattle -6 -110 two units.

I was pretty active today in the discussion thread, so I'll keep in short in here. In case anyone gives a shit here's a summary:

1. Saints in general and Brees are a different team away from home.
2. Seattle is a beast at home, playing on a different surface, outdoors in tough weather, vs a dome team. I will NEVER EVER play the dome team outside this time of year. Its home or pass.
3. Saints have a recent history of losing ATS on the road as dogs.
4. Seattle a more complete team. Better coached, better all around. Take away passing game of NO, and SEA is better at everything else.
5. Suspensions of CBs for Seattle being overblown. One guy was already hurt, the other is not going to be missed.
6. Running game of Seattle allows them to control drives, keep Brees off the field.

Good luck tonight. I probably should be throwing more on SEA here, because I do think they win this game by 10+.

Back