NFL Sunday

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 Posted on CTG * --- 47-39; +12,450

*includes a 4 unit loss on 11/17 in a cross sport teaser. first loss came in NFL so I graded it here fwiw. Just how I do it.

Thursday was good to me. Look to keep it rolling. I will not be around much today, tonight or really the rest of the week.

Locked in :

Atlanta -3, -130; 3 units
Ariz -3, -120; 5 units
Rams +3, -120; 3 units

Not at all enthused with my vig situation on this group but it is what it is.

Briefly:

Atl/ TB-- real bad spot for TB IMO. On the road for the second time in 6 days and facing another team that could gash you. Injuries..

Ariz/Minny-- just simply have to play this one although I worry about Ariz clinching division lw and the Vikes playing for their playoff lives.. True, Ariz home schedulle has been quite week thus far but not sure a TJack lead vikings is much different than some they have dominated at home.. Jared Allen, if he plays will be limited and Warner making a push for MVP (and HOF).. Think Fitzgerald needs only one more TD to get to DD. Only 5 or 6 QB's in the history of the game have thrown DD TDs to two different WRs in the same year.. Look for Warner to go to Fitz early and often.. Peterson will be Peterson but think the game could get way from Vikes early and no way TJack can perform in a one dimensional offense... This SHOULD BE an easy game to to plan defensively for Ariz.. Can't even see Berriman being involved... Don't forget how bad the Vikes offense was before without the vertical threat. TJack has not improved sitting on the bench for 8 weeks.. On the road... Nah, might be a trap but Cards are the right side here.

Rams/hawks-- Will I ever learn? Steven Jackson looks healthy to me. Fumbled twice lw which is rare, should have some lanes this week.. Seattle defense does not turn the ball over and Bulger will finally stay upright long enough to make some plays down field.. Seattle laying a fg on the road? Come on.. Have to play it..

PIcked up a couple units on Northern Iowa yesterday in AA playoffs. But damn, I really wanted that ML.. For some reason I really agonize over ML dog losses more than anything else.. Especially when they are in hand.. I think because as cappers, A ML dog win is perhaps the best win of all.. Especially those above 250.. It reinforces the fact that we capped the game perfectly.. They don't come along often and to have one in hand and lose it sucks... Not really about the units or the money either because I actually won a dime on the game.. Some will relate.

:cheers:

BOL bro, locked in AZ earlier in the week for fear that the line was gonna go up. Be safe.

T the vikings either win SU, or they lose by DD.

I'm torn on this one. Good luck today

Already locked in on Falcons and Az....just can't back the Rams, even against the Hawks.

Good luck today Tee.

Yep,:smiley_acbe:

Damn....missed the 3 in ATL.

Any qualms with laying the 4 with no Garcia, Tee?

Any opinion on Tenn/Hou? Leaning Titans but a little worried about a letdown.
On the other hand, if Collins gets limited playing time they shouldn't miss a beat with VY. Always plays with a chip on his shoulder against Houston.

BOL today:cheers:

Damn....missed the 3 in ATL.

Any qualms with laying the 4 with no Garcia, Tee?

Any opinion on Tenn/Hou? Leaning Titans but a little worried about a letdown.
On the other hand, if Collins gets limited playing time they shouldn't miss a beat with VY. Always plays with a chip on his shoulder against Houston.

BOL today:cheers:

What makes you think that VY will be getting significant pt today?

What makes you think that VY will be getting significant pt today?

Not saying he will. Just thinking that at 12-1, with the division locked up, the they might be inclined to protect him.

Sorry...should have probably worded that a little different . This line is just a little confusing. :shake:

Had the Falcons all week so I think it's safe to say we're on the same page there. Like the Cards and I also think the Lambchops win outright.

Good luck today, Tee.

Sorry guys.. Have to run to the airport... GL all ... Cowboys Giants. Gun to my head, would play the Gmen but doubt I am on a side in that one..

Well after only a few minutes, I guess we can see how the Cards prepared for this week.....pathetic.

Vig sucks but key numbers so important when you dont have a tremendous edge . Good work in at least getting those numbers..

I layed -145 to get my pathetic Rams at +3. What a joke of a team they are. Bulger has a chance to do something with 2:30 left and he lays an egg with a 3 and out. Senaca Wallace looks like John Unitas driving his team down with for a last second FG.

Back