LEANS
CHIEFS +6
PANTHERS -3
CARDINALS -1 Pounder
RAIDERS +3.5
BEARS PK
STEELERS-7
JAGS +7

will do a combination of teasers with all these teams but take panthers and cardinals straight will post plays later gl tomorro fellas:cheers:

Nfl Sundayy

SEAHAWKS +3 4 UNITS

BILLS +13.5
JAGS +13.5 4 UNITS

CHIEFS +13
PANTHERS +4 4 UNITS

GL TODAY FELLAS MORE LATER:cheers:

please gooooo chiefs

Cardinals -1 6 units

Cardinals +6
steelers pk 4 units

bears +8.5
raiders +10.5 4 units

haha seriously tho not as a fan you think osu wins
ok TRUTHFULLY, not as a fan....i think we have the best chance versus the teams that were in the running, yes. i feel we match up best w/ LSU and if we did face a USC, WVU, healthy Oregon....anyone with the spread or a mobile quarterback we woul dhave been in trouble. if the line gets to 7 (which i think it will) i'll be takin my boys not because i like them, because it will be a public fade and i like my chances...

you and brandn are public faders, but he swears on his future childrens lives that he won't be on tOSU no matter what the circumstance, lol.

what u think

i was prayin usc would be playin osu but there not so.... no matter what i wont be on ohio st cause i refuse to bet big ten teams in bowl games and i just hate that team. I dont see how ohio st can beat this team simply because i jsut dont think they have played anyone near lsu's caliber. Michigan? 10 point dogs to a team that finished 4th in the sec. You can make arguments for wiscy and psu as being tough games but i think those are just teams that ohio st matches up perfectly against. I will take lsu i just dont know how much. Gl to you steed

Back