• Thread starter Thread starter Austintx_05
  • Start date Start date
A

Austintx_05

YTD 41-35

Chicago -9.5 (2*)

Some quick thoughts...

1. Seattle's secondary is banged up...they have a loan officer running around

2. Alexander has not had hsi run game the whole year...some may say he was injured for 5 weeks, but the real key is Hutchinson hasn't been there for the whole year.

3. Bears defense matches up very well vs Seattle and I think Chicago will force Seattle to be a pass heavy offense today, which very well could lead to turnovers.

4. Lot of hate for Grossman, and while I understand where it comes from and why there should be concern, Rex seems to shine when the world doubts him...I think Lovie gets him started of to get the jitters out and as the game progresses he gets the ball to his playmakers...even Rex knows he isn't gonna win this game by himself...just needs to manage it.

Good Call Hunt ;)

Hats off to Seattle backers, I really thought Chicago's defense would give Seattle more problems than it did...kinda reminds me of the Florida/OSU game...

NE +4.5 (4*)....as much as SD has dominated this game...it hasn't translated to the scoreboard....

Courtesy of Matchbook Live Betting

wow.. thats a nice number .. suprised any live betting had over 3 after the pats tied it up

Matchbook doesn't change the line throughout the game, just the odds change...

YTD 45-41

Colts at home for the AFC....Don...futures on Indy aren't lookin' too shabby....

:shake:

Back