NFL Sunday

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Looks like I'll have me quite a card coming up. Some surprises fo sho! Stay tuned!

Just wanted to get a thread started because I got excited to see Goddell hire his own investigator to tells us about any wrong doing? Really??? You hired your own guy to say he found no wrong doing. Did I hear this correctly??? What kind of fools do you think the NFL fan base is? Wow. Could the NFL have a worse image then they do currently? Oh yes, there's plenty more going on in this league. There's a witch hunt going on and there are enough entities out there willing to research and expose the corruption.

At least we have college football. Say what you want about the NCAA, but they keep this crap under control even if it's extreme at times.

Last edited:
2-0 +2u

Dallas team total under 23. 1/2 unit L
Washington over 22.5. W
San Francisco team total under 23 W
Carolina team total under 23 W
Indy team total over 26.5. 3units W

Dallas half unit. Everything else 1 unit. Buyer beware on the Dallas play. I'm not crazy about it anymore.
I'm looking at the Colts team total. Could have something there. GL!

Last edited:
Boy, I'm sticking with the Dallas team total but I'm liking it less and less. I'm sticking a half unit on there.

Colts winner in by halftime. I'm glad I don't have to watch that game anymore. Put Jacksonville on the list as horrific. Wow

I need someone to talk me out of being a Rams fan. I can take this torture anymore. 25 years and 4 winning seasons is abusive.

Back