NFL Sunday Wild Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Austintx_05
  • Start date Start date
A

Austintx_05

YTD 38-35

NY Jets vs New England Patriots

Points look easy here at first glance, but look a little deeper will you. In the Jets earlier 17-14 win @ Foxboro, Brady throws 1 INT, fumbles a snap which leads to a Jets score, a Graham fumble and a subpar rushing performance for Dillon. Jets win by 3.

Maroney is healthy now and getting more carries as he has proven himself. Brady will eliminate his mistakes and keep the Jets defense on the field. Thats the gameplan.

Now here are the angles.

1. Revenge game for NE. Did anyone notice how Belichick didn't even shake hands with Mangini after the 17-14 loss?

2. Mangini in his 1st year. Great season for the Jets, can't hang their heads, but as much as people think Mangini knows Belichick, you don't think it works both ways?

3. Belichick in revenge games at home is 10-1 SU/11-0 ATS. Don't believe in trends? Fine, but you were warned.

4. What is the Jets weakness? Rush defense

5. What do the Pats do very well? Run the ball.

6. Matt Chatham has gone as far as to guarantee a Jets victory tommorrow.

Now lets put it all together.

Patriots at home, playoff game, a revenge game, vs a former coach, vs a poor rush defense and a NYJ player has gone as far as to guarantee a Jets victory on Sunday?

Patriots -9.5 (2*)

On It Too, Let's Do This Austin

Agree 100% Austin, let's do this! I want no more shit tomorrow like that Dallas ML, ruined a potential perfect 3-0 +9 unit day.

:cheers:

Lehel said:
I love the pats in this game, i been trailing you for some time austin. I got this at -8.5

Sounds good buddy...lets do this :shake:

Copps :shake:

Well this game was a lot closer than the final score, but Pats prevailed.

Patriots -9.5:36_1_36:

YTD 40-35

:36_9_2:

Good Job Austin, We Got 1, Now 1 More, Need G-Men

:drinking:

Eli looking good so far, and Tiki running. I smell trouble for the Iggles!

Back