NFL Sunday plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Washington -5 -110 two units

This will be the game that teases our dicks in DC thinking we have a decent team and buys Robert another six weeks of mediocrity at QB before he gets hurt or e go to our even more mediocre second option at Q.

Tenn-3 -120 one unit
Tenn/DAL over 49 one unit

I see a lot of points in this one and will fade Dallas defense until they prove to me that they can play football.

Cincy -5.5 1.5 units

Line begs for ATL money but we can't get pulled in given the history of how the dirty birds play outdoors.

Arizona ML looking at +108 and feel this goes up before kick) 3.5 units

Unless I missed something, NY will still struggle mightily on offense. Even with the west coast team playing early, Zona should be able to create opportunities for themselves.

Looking at SD and KC later, but haven't locked either in yet. Bears close to a play, but want to see what the line does.

Your plays are mirror image of my card less the ten/dallas over....I hope thats a good thing. BOL :cheers3:

Washington -5 -110 two units

This will be the game that teases our dicks in DC thinking we have a decent team and buys Robert another six weeks of mediocrity at QB before he gets hurt or e go to our even more mediocre second option at Q.

Tenn-3 -120 one unit
Tenn/DAL over 49 one unit

I see a lot of points in this one and will fade Dallas defense until they prove to me that they can play football.

Cincy -5.5 1.5 units

Line begs for ATL money but we can't get pulled in given the history of how the dirty birds play outdoors.

Arizona ML looking at +108 and feel this goes up before kick) 3.5 units

Unless I missed something, NY will still struggle mightily on offense. Even with the west coast team playing early, Zona should be able to create opportunities for themselves.

Looking at SD and KC later, but haven't locked either in yet. Bears close to a play, but want to see what the line does.
scdoggy bol with your bets

Raiders, D, BAR (great call on WVU TT yesterday) - thanks.

Played Zona like this.

Ari +3 -150 two units
Arizona +108 to units

Did alright early. Titans game was a complete misread on my part.

Sea/SD over 45 two units
Den -14 +110 one unit
StL +4.5 two units

Think Sea adjusts at half, Chargers may get away from what's working, and that's a nice window to middle this bitch.

SD/Sea 2nd half under 23.5 two units

Up just a hair over ten units after hitting that middle in Diego. Should have bet Rivers as a dog. Don't think I've ever seen a more profitable angle in any sport ever. Like him or hate him, the man is just money.

SF first half -4 -115 four units

I know dogs have barked loud today but I just can't see this one. With their center and guard out, and their top to receivers, and San Fran popping the cherry on this new house, Chicago's going to have to overcome a shitstorm tonight. Blowout city.

Phi/Indy under 53.5 -110 two units

Each team needs to find a way to keep the other's offense off the field to win this game. Philly has the means to do it with McCoy, and it will be harder for Chip to run this offense in a loud dome (communication issues, tougher to change plays at the LOS, etc). I won't be surprised at all to see a much slower pace than the whole world assumes.

GL tonight Doggy.

Nice call on the Niners 1st half last night, wish I'd followed suit.

Thanks bro. I didn't see that comeback coming that's for sure. Tough beat, but you'll straighten it out soon. GL.

GL today doggy! Playing under related wagers as well, think there could be more running than most think....

Sup Lex!!. Here's to some tick tick tick....

You gotta be loving your Bills start. Good luck this year.

Back