NFL Sunday - Including Megaton Prop

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
Over 85.5 rec yards -105

Outside of the Minnesota game where Adrian Peterson ran for over 200 yards, the Raiders secondary has allowed #1 receivers to reach this number routinely. Stafford has re-discovered his chemistry with Calvin over the past few games. I think this prop is a very good investment and is one of my larger plays today.

Teaser: Mia +9.5/Min +7

Min has covered every week since the week 1 debacle in San Francisco. Green Bay can't run the ball and their receivers are getting no separation. They should struggle to score again today. It's going to take a huge effort by A-rod for Green Bay to win today. I like my chances getting a full touchdown with the home team. I would not be shocked to see Dallas win today but it should be a very close game that could come down to the last possession. Mia showed resilience last week and they're winning the battle in the trenches. I'll tip my cap if Dallas can go on the road and blow out the decent Miami team.

Also on Denver Jets Indy KC - All played earlier in the week at numbers not likely available anymore (other than KC)

GL Everyone

Thanks Schrute.

Adding another prop:

R. Cobb u71.5 rec yds -115

I mentioned previously that Green Bay receivers are not getting any separation. Anyone who watched last weeks game or the game against Denver a couple weeks ago knows what I'm talking about, and in particular with respect to Cobb. D Adams kept dropping balls last week and he was still targeted twice as much as Cobb. Cobb has reached this number only three times this season, and one of those was the Carolina game when Car went to the prevent and GB was throwing the ball around the whole second-half. Unless Green Bay gets down big I think GB is going to be stubborn with the run today because They don't want A- rod chucking the ball around 60+ times a game.

No prob. Lets try to make some money in Seattle:

SF/Sea 1Q u7.5
SF/Sea u40
Sea -3 3Q

SF averages 1.3 pts in the first quarter and 1.8 pts in the third quarter

Sea averages 3.7 in the first q and 7.6 in the third q - That's a huge discrepancy in third-quarter scoring

Last 3 meetings San Francisco has scored a total of 13 points

Back