NFL Sunday and Monday 9/12 and 9/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -110
0-1 last

My first bet of the season went so well I think I will waste more money.

All two team teasers. All -120/+100

Key Houston +9 with

Buffalo -1/2
Cle +12
LA -1 1/2
LV +10 (Mon)

Key Buffalo -1/2 with

Houston +9
Cle +12
LA -1 1/2
LV +10 (Mon)

I believe Urban Meyer is a joke as an NFL head coach. He won't last 1 year as I doubt he wins even 1 game. GL

Houston feels like such an unknown to me right now. And while I lean toward agreeing with you on Meyer and Jax, I'm not totally convinced Houston will be trying to win this year. Like, the players will, Tyrod is a professional and all that. But I don't think their front office is giving them the tools to compete. For that reason, I'd strip them out of this.

But the rest of the teaser, I really like. I particularly like the middle opportunity you leave yourself on Monday, because I wouldn't be shocked to see this number fall all the way to -3 which could let you cover three huge key numbers. GL, Wire.

Houston feels like such an unknown to me right now. And while I lean toward agreeing with you on Meyer and Jax, I'm not totally convinced Houston will be trying to win this year. Like, the players will, Tyrod is a professional and all that. But I don't think their front office is giving them the tools to compete. For that reason, I'd strip them out of this.

But the rest of the teaser, I really like. I particularly like the middle opportunity you leave yourself on Monday, because I wouldn't be shocked to see this number fall all the way to -3 which could let you cover three huge key numbers. GL, Wire.

that a interesting thought, makes me wanna do some teasers w Raiders as the finish!

I’m somewhat skeptical on urban myself. Thus far he been head scratching at best!! Guess we see if he still has some offensive chops that make up for it? Not sure., gl this week wire

Thanks Joe. Nice to hear from you. You make great points on Hou. My bet there was pure anti Jax. I vowed I would fade Jax with Urban and a rookie QB til the books catch on. Truth be told I didn't think about a middle on Monday. Good idea I will be looking for it and thank you for bringing it up. GL

Thanks Bank. I really think he will crash and burn but I should at least watch and see for sure. GL

Adding>>>>>>>>>>>

2 team teasers -120/+100 each

key buffalo - 1/2 with

hou +9

cle +11 1/2

LA -2

LV +10

GL

YTD -110
0-1 last

My first bet of the season went so well I think I will waste more money.

All two team teasers. All -120/+100

Key Houston +9 with

Buffalo -1/2
Cle +12
LA -1 1/2
LV +10 (Mon)

Key Buffalo -1/2 with

Houston +9
Cle +12
LA -1 1/2
LV +10 (Mon)

I believe Urban Meyer is a joke as an NFL head coach. He won't last 1 year as I doubt he wins even 1 game. GL
Where the totals at baby?!? haha was looking forward to those!

Adding>>>>>>>>>>>

2team teasers -120/+100

key LA -2 with

Cle +11

NO +10

LV +10

Key Cle +11 with

LA -2

NO +10

LV +10

GL

YTD -690 all counted from Sunday

As it stands I have LV +10 360/300.

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Balt -4 360/300

This is not so much to get even with a middle as it is to limit the damage to the worst I can be down is -750 to start the season. I can live with that. GL

Back