NFL Sunday Action

Broke even at the track. I’ll be on the Pats big tonight, though!

Nice job today man. I keep going back and forth on my boys. I was going to take NE, then decided to stay off, but now strong lean on KC. Best play might just be to take the over!
I mean, why won’t we win straight up? We marched in there last year to start the season and beat their asses. Are we better this year? Offensively yes. Is NE better? Curious why you’re backing NE. The new Goat will be on the field, but he doesn’t play for NE.

Nice job today man. I keep going back and forth on my boys. I was going to take NE, then decided to stay off, but now strong lean on KC. Best play might just be to take the over!
I mean, why won’t we win straight up? We marched in there last year to start the season and beat their asses. Are we better this year? Offensively yes. Is NE better? Curious why you’re backing NE. The new Goat will be on the field, but he doesn’t play for NE.
I like the over, too. This is different than last year. NE ended up being the better team last year too. Chiefs are definitely better than they were last year I think. NE could be at some point, though. Just think this game has big Pats win written all over it. Love Mahomes and have him in fantasy but cmon man. It’s 5 games.

New Goat...maybe one day! But until he wins @ least 5 championships .... he may gets
I like the over, too. This is different than last year. NE ended up being the better team last year too. Chiefs are definitely better than they were last year I think. NE could be at some point, though. Just think this game has big Pats win written all over it. Love Mahomes and have him in fantasy but cmon man. It’s 5 games.

Yes cmon man it’s 5 games vs 5 championships. Plus the fact PATs always start slow in SEPT and then rev it up thru DEC...jst sum’um I have been observing for a while

I agree. And I wouldn’t be surprised with either team winning. The spread essentially means that we have the slightest of edges though. 3.5 pts is barely a home field advantage spread.
Only 5 games through doesn’t say anything either, I know. We’ve been here before, and undefeated doesn’t mean anything. Even through 10 games. The difference though is the QB. Watching Patrick win the game against Denver was different. We’ve grown so used to watching Alex lose games that watching someone win em is epic.
Good luck on the wager though for sure.

Also, Gordon and Edelman being back makes me feel good about the Patriots. Chiefs are due a letdown at some point.

Back